Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite sounds

I love nature sounds as well! Also the sound of my clock ticking. I find it calming even though I can't hear it most of the time because I'm so used to it. I also just really enjoy bass in songs. Like a nice hum.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I love nature sounds as well! Also the sound of my clock ticking. I find it calming even though I can't hear it most of the time because I'm so used to it. I also just really enjoy bass in songs. Like a nice hum.
    She also likes Delelele whoooop!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    She also likes Delelele whoooop!
    I do! Also I didn't even realise I coloured that text orange. XD Old habits die hard!

4. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

I love the sound of nature.

I also love the sound of a special someone's laugh, she hates it but i love it

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

I've always liked the Game Boy Advance startup sound. Now it's the sound of nostalgia, because it takes me back to the days where I'd bring by GBA everywhere I went. Bubblewrap popping is another really satisfying sound. And this one is really weird, but when I lived in my last house there were these birds that would always make the same tune every morning, which I can still remember really clearly. It was oddly soothing, when I wasn't trying to go asleep. :3

Another really weird one is this specific sound effect from Sonic 3 & Knuckles, although the whole game has pretty good sound effects. I really don't know why I like that sound so much, although nostalgia probably plays a part again. :)
    Last edited by Blaquaza; 08-13-2017 at 12:18 AM.

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler: