Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Nintendo 2DS?!

Just a passing through Kamen Rider Metal Gear Snivy's Avatar
    DOUBLE POSTING IM REPORTING U loljk

But, all the way down there? When the buttons and circle pad is up there? So, you hold it from the top, having the bottom hang a little, and the sleep button is on the bottom? It just seems more and more awkward. The only reason I'd get one is if they release a Pokemon 2DS. xD Especially like the gold Charizard theme they never released outside of Japan. Jerks.

Hey guys, I'm back for good now!
    Right now... I have the feeling I can't lose!
    [ASB Stats] [VPP Stats] [Quotes] [Warrior Record]

ugh u mean i hav 2 shut the 3ds to put it in 2 sleep mode wont my fingers get caught ill hav 2 move them that is so awkward

|||||||||

Honestly, I'd say the lack of a clamshell design makes it great for their intended consumer, which is kids. I cannot begin to tell you how many of my DS had to be replaced because some little kid snapped the lid. :C The button placement is pretty awkward, though. But, hey, kids are pretty conformist when it comes to technology and if it means more peeps get to give me streetpasses then by all means.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Scott
    Honestly, I always thought this was an army RP with 'Marines' spelled wrong XDXDXD.
    GCEA Stats
    VPPK: Misdreavus@312
    Paired with the lovely Tombi!

I preordered my blue 2DS today. The 3D effect gives me a headache and I don't find the 3DS XL to be very comfortable. When I look at the 2DS button/d-pad positioning it looks much more comfortable. I also like that it has the original screen size as the larger screens on the XL make the graphics look pixelated.

Lol design looks fugly. I'll stick my my 3DS, and save my cash for something worthwhile...like food! (lol kidding) but seriously, no way to protect the screen now, it's not foldable.

I broke teh internetz Plasmalpha Arceus's Avatar
    And the nightmare of the return of Game Boy/Color/Advance returns yet again.

Its not so much a nightmare, Arceus. The thing was made for a younger audience which really fits in well with Nintendos marketing to families. Sure its design is ugly and bulky but it seems like it was built to hold up against careless kids who drop stuff, step on stuff and general just destroy anything they can get there hands on.
    Plus its much cheaper than the 3ds which also give people on a budget a chance to play the newer 3d games !

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

My little brother got himself a 2DS to go along with his copy of X, and he seems to like it just fine. I got to play around with it a little myself and it's not as bad as it looks to be. That may be because it's a Pokémon game, but yeah. It seems to be good for its price up to this point.
    Paired with my sweet sunshine, DVB