Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

General Spriter's Showcase!

GENERAL SPRITER'S SHOWCASE

Here you can post and show off any sprites you made have done whether it be fusions, inversions, recolors. Feel free to show them off here. Just please follow a few rules.

1. As always the general forum rules still apply here!
    2. No double posting here.
    3. Please no more than 5 sprites in a single post. If you have a lot more then make a new thread to showcase them all.
    4. No stealing. If caught you WILL be dealt with.
    5. No requests here this is only for showing off and commenting.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Well, may as well start it off with a sprite. xP It's a suicune pixel over for the HD sprite project.

Personally I think the mane's palette is kinda too light, but that was taken from the sprite. XD I'm not sure if the HD project was supposed to have altered palettes (well, I added shades, just didn't alter the already-existing ones) so I'm not sure if I can change it and resubmit it. What do you guys think?

Note: It's also supposed to have the same shading pattern that the sprite does (Black and White 2 sprite), although I added some highlights on the mane.

~SF.

God I love that. Where did you find one that size?

Oh thanks! xD You don't find them; it's a regular sprite double sized. You have to pixel over it yourself though. That's what a pixel over is. ^^

~SF.

If you are able to find a tutorial for that I'd love you. xD

Here's what I've been working on.

Quote Originally Posted by Caite-chan View Post
    1. As always the general forum rules still apply here!
    SILLY SPAMBOT. THAT MEANS YOU AND YOUR SPAM.

EDIT: Okay, there was a spambot who posted about 2 pages of spam. It made it go to a third page. BUT oh my gosh. The things it said. I had to make a little story for one of the quotes:
    Spoiler:
    Spambot: "Sponge bag, this decision were also strong defiance"

Makes me think of some storyline... There were these two people lost in the woods, and suddenly a kidnapper came along dressed in a rock suit, as in, a suit made of rocks, and the kids were so frightened.

The kidnapper was like, "Grr, I'm going to kidnap you! By the power of rocks, get in my rocky bag so I can take you back to my ransom dungeon."

And the kids were like, "No! In this act of defiance, we oppose your hard, ruggedness with our own sponge bag, which YOU must climb into this instant!"

And the kidnapper was like, "Nooooo! Not the soft, spongeyness of sponge bags! My only weakness!" and then he crumpled into dust and the kids escaped.

The end.

Anyways, nice pillow shades! 8D I like 'em! Can't see anything wrong with them. x)

~SF.
    Last edited by Suicune's Fire; 09-04-2013 at 01:16 PM.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    SILLY SPAMBOT. THAT MEANS YOU AND YOUR SPAM.

EDIT: Okay, there was a spambot who posted about 2 pages of spam. It made it go to a third page. BUT oh my gosh. The things it said. I had to make a little story for one of the quotes:
    Spoiler:
    Spambot: "Sponge bag, this decision were also strong defiance"

Makes me think of some storyline... There were these two people lost in the woods, and suddenly a kidnapper came along dressed in a rock suit, as in, a suit made of rocks, and the kids were so frightened.

The kidnapper was like, "Grr, I'm going to kidnap you! By the power of rocks, get in my rocky bag so I can take you back to my ransom dungeon."

And the kids were like, "No! In this act of defiance, we oppose your hard, ruggedness with our own sponge bag, which YOU must climb into this instant!"

And the kidnapper was like, "Nooooo! Not the soft, spongeyness of sponge bags! My only weakness!" and then he crumpled into dust and the kids escaped.

The end.

Anyways, nice pillow shades! 8D I like 'em! Can't see anything wrong with them. x)

~SF.
    Best spam bot ever.

Erm, anyways, here's Pikachu recolor I just made:

Haven't sprited in a while. :D

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Best spam bot ever.

Erm, anyways, here's Pikachu recolor I just made:

Haven't sprited in a while. :D
    TOTALLY. And lol. Dat quote in your signature.

Nice! I like the colours you chose. :] Would have been cool with yellow cheeks, I reckon. XD

~SF.

Just a passing through Kamen Rider Metal Gear Snivy's Avatar
    Caite: Here's the link to the HD Pixel-Over Project. In the first post, there's some links to tutorials~

Hey guys, I'm back for good now!
    Right now... I have the feeling I can't lose!
    [ASB Stats] [VPP Stats] [Quotes] [Warrior Record]

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Here's an Onix devamp...

...and an Onix revamp...

I'm just making one of every kind of sprite I can do to see how good I still am. :P

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links