Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Never got around to telling you that this is really awesome! So, this is really is awesome! :P

I really like the Pokemon names, and the drawings are great! :D

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Never got around to telling you that this is really awesome! So, this is really is awesome! :P

I really like the Pokemon names, and the drawings are great! :D
    Thank you. ^^

UPDATE! Nurse Joy design added!
    VPP:

The new nurse joy looks awesome. I really like color you added it really makes her feel younger and more modern!

Im thinking about doing a couple more covers! there is some great stuff in here !

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

I like this pretty well actually! The map reminds e a lot of how it did in the 4th generation game. Is this intentional? I haven't looked at anything else, but this really popped out at me. It's a nice nostalgia trip for me.
    not that serious

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Joseph Dredd View Post
    The new nurse joy looks awesome. I really like color you added it really makes her feel younger and more modern!

Im thinking about doing a couple more covers! there is some great stuff in here !

^^ Thanks Dredd. I tried my best to change her look based on the terrain of the Mara Region and the fact that even though there are several cities it's actually quite remote in most places. She has to be ready to run out into the field and help injured Pokémon after all.

Quote Originally Posted by PerseusRad View Post
    I like this pretty well actually! The map reminds e a lot of how it did in the 4th generation game. Is this intentional? I haven't looked at anything else, but this really popped out at me. It's a nice nostalgia trip for me.
    Actually yes, this was intentional. I wanted to further highlight the clashing and melding of Past and Future that is the central theme in the games as Obsidiarz is the Pokémon of the Past and Quarzion the Pokémon of the Future.
    VPP:

Quote Originally Posted by Obliveon View Post
    ^^ Thanks Dredd. I tried my best to change her look based on the terrain of the Mara Region and the fact that even though there are several cities it's actually quite remote in most places. She has to be ready to run out into the field and help injured Pokémon after all.

Actually yes, this was intentional. I wanted to further highlight the clashing and melding of Past and Future that is the central theme in the games as Obsidiarz is the Pokémon of the Past and Quarzion the Pokémon of the Future.
    Makes perfect sense! You thinking about giving her a bike or car ? A Pokemon Center car would be pretty sweet to see.

Adding the maps to your region really brought it more to life.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Joseph Dredd View Post
    Makes perfect sense! You thinking about giving her a bike or car ? A Pokemon Center car would be pretty sweet to see.

Adding the maps to your region really brought it more to life.
    Actually, it would be pretty cool to give her a PokeAmbulance or something for picking up wounded Pokémon. ^^

UPDATE! Rosalie Thornwood added!
    VPP:

I actually accidentally came upon this and - I just gotta say - this is absolutely amazing! I wish I could do what you do. :D

Jolteon owns all other eeveelutions~ ;D

Noivern: 1091
    ♥ Jolteon Lover ♥
    Check out my GCeA Stats here!|Check out my ASBL Stats here!|My Breeding Center!

Quote Originally Posted by Popshakes View Post
    I actually accidentally came upon this and - I just gotta say - this is absolutely amazing! I wish I could do what you do. :D
    :D Thank you!
    VPP: