Thread: Routine

Routine

Do you have a fixed routine?

Wake up.
    Live.
    Go to bed.

Repeat.

xDDD I really don't have much of one...other than going to the bathroom when I first wake up and eating something.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

3. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

On work days, I wake up, hop in the shower, dry off, get dressed, grab breakfast, brush teeth, shave, pack lunch, get my stuff, and head out always in that order.

I'm generally not a fan of routine, but I'll work with whatever get the job done and my butt to work on time. :3

What's a routine?

I feel like having routine is awesome and helpful, but I don't really have one. My work schedule is always changing and right now my life feels like a mess. xD So I don't have much of a routine at this stage.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Yeah I have stuck to my regular routine from my PhD even though I no longer have to be at uni except for casual shifts every so often. xD I get up at 6.15, have breakfast, shower and leave the house by 7.15 to get to uni before 8. Then I have been doing stuff like learning Javascript, writing papers, making teaching materials, applying for jobs etc. between my shifts, then head home around 4. I'm trying to remain somewhat productive while waiting for my thesis results. xD

My morning routine is the same on the weekends but I don't set an alarm. So I usually wake up between 8 and 9.
    GCEA

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

I've just got back into my routine now that school started last week. It's just standard, really; wake up, get ready, go to school, come home, have a shower, eat, do stuff, bed. Kind of boring now that I think about it. :3

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler: