Today i've been sifting through a load of Poketuber videos on YouTube listening to all their theories on UltraSun and UltraMoon and it made me realise just how many of them there are and was surprised none have really been mentioned on here. Which are your favourites and what content from them do you prefer to watch.
If you don't know what the phrase Poketuber means, basically they are a YouTuber that has content mainly revolving around Pokemon, whether it be battling, top 10s, theories, shiny hunting or covering leaks.

I personally am not subscribed to any Poketubers purely because i go through phases where i watch loads of Pokemon videos and then for ages don't watch any. However, there are a few that I check every now and then. The Poketubers I probably watch the most are MandJTV, TheJWittz, TheSupremeRK9s, HoodlumScrafty and Pimpnite.

MandJTV posts quite a lot of videos with concept art of possible forms and Pokemon for future Pokemon games and TheJWittz posts quite a few theory videos and top 10s which I quite find interesting and TheSupremeRK9s posts a lot of shiny Pokemon stuff and makes his own versions for either Pokemon who haven't had their shinies shown or makes 'fixes' for shinies, which I quite like watching. Anything to do with concept art and stuff like that really interests me because I find it a lot easier to watch a video of them commentating and explaining why it's a good possible Pokemon than me going through deviantArt myself for ages to find some. I like watching HoodlumScrafty's battle videos, mainly his Roulette battles because they always have really interesting rules and concepts and I find them quite funny. Pimpnite's videos are also something I binge watch every now and then because he does theme teams and even when the theme is very hard to win with, he somehow manages it. They make me forget at how much of a novice I am with competitive battling with the skill they have, but when i've finished watching them i'm so confused at how they are so good haha. I also like watching videos on the leaks and breakdowns of released info, but don't really go to one specific Poketuber for that so i've probably watched quite a few different people. I also like to get different people's opinions so I can try and figure out for myself if the leaks are credible or not.