Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mighty No. 9

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    After reaching another stretch mark, the Comcept team have rearranged the goals around after fans really cried out for console versions. We also got a sneak peak at one of the bosses for the game and even a bit into how the Dev team works. The funds just keep coming in strong. XD

As for Crapcon trying to sue, it would be an interesting bout because the reason Megaman was so successful for them was because of KI. He made the series what it was and built it from the ground up. Sure they own rights but he was the guy ho made it. I don't think it's in their best interests to sue in either front. They'll just put themselves into those infamous spike pits we all know and would love to see them thrown in.

Anyway, I can see us hitting 2.2mil with the Kickstarter in maybe a week.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

Yah, I can definitely see them hitting it soon. Almost doubled the initial goal already. ^_^ The console versions will really help. I can find a way to play PC version eventually, but with console versions I can save myself the headache.

No. 5 was sweet but one of those silhouettes for the boss designs from Wednesday's update really intrigued me. The samurai looking one (I'm talking about the silhouette designs under Phase 3). Can't wait to see a final version of that plus what stage it'll be on.

Also, what design do you plan to vote for on Call's design? If they don't create new ones, then I'll vote for the green haired one. Her color scheme is nice and her outfit is the best. The suspenders add a nice touch.

LE GASP I ACTUALLY POSTED SOMETHING XD

Just wanted to say that I'm SUPER excited for this game, it's about time the world had another megaman like character to love. And I really gotta hand it to Keiji, he took crushing disappointment and turned it into something amazing. That's something a lot of people have trouble doing so props to him really. I really hope they reach all the goals, wouldn't it be awesome if Keiji made enough money off of this to buy Megaman BACK? And they made a Mighty No. 9 and Megaman cross over game?

That'd be so AWESOME.

As for Call, I totally hope the one that looks closest to Roll gets in >.>
    can someone please delete this account?

Paired with Saraibre Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm Lavastone View Post
    And I really gotta hand it to Keiji, he took crushing disappointment and turned it into something amazing.
    Good point. The MML3 events really disappointed me but I know he had to feel the worst. I really was shocked to find out he felt so passionately about creating a Legends 3 all that time. Before Legends 3 was announced I just learned not to mention Legends in gaming conversations because no one ever knew what I was talking about. xD

I really hope they reach all the goals, wouldn't it be awesome if Keiji made enough money off of this to buy Megaman BACK? And they made a Mighty No. 9 and Megaman cross over game?

That'd be so AWESOME.
    I'll break my vocal chords.

As for Call, I totally hope the one that looks closest to Roll gets in >.>
    Haha, you mean the one with the bow? I wasn't sure if my mind was playing games on me with the similarities or what. I'm sure that's intentional now. x3

Oh, it's just Capcom's comeuppance for not bothering to be nice to one of its own products. How JAWSOME!

Combined with Mega Man himself in Sm4sh, this is bound to be a monument in gaming history. Inafune-sama deserves not a gold medal, but rather a platinum medal. ;)

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    I haven't played Mega man at all, outside of one game. I'm almost entierly sure that Mr. Inafune deserves a DIAMOND medal for all of this, though. Yes, folks, Platinum won't do.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

7. This post has been liked by:

Just a passing through Kamen Rider Metal Gear Snivy's Avatar
    Would a PEARL go nicely with the DIAMOND?

Hey guys, I'm back for good now!
    Right now... I have the feeling I can't lose!
    [ASB Stats] [VPP Stats] [Quotes] [Warrior Record]

I digress, it should be something like blue spinel, or blue tanzanite. Hell just make a diamond blue.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    OK, so it's a blue-colored diamond we're getting here. Let's just go all the way and make it in the shape of Megaman and Beck's heads.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

We should make it the shape of a one up. Or better: AN E-TANK.

Also, possible article on Crapcon finally complaining about MN9. Only issue is that the article is in spanish. ANYONE SPEAK SPANISH SO WE CAN CONFIRM HOW GOOD/BAD GOOGLE TRANSLATE IS?

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa