Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Senior Moderator

Can I bean you guys, you ask?

Yes, yes I can.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Well, freedom fighters, I never thought it would come to this, but Team Rocket has forced our hand, making the challenge to find Magearna impossible...and so we have no choice but to lay low for a little while.

True, this is but a setback, and Team Rocket can gloat all they want about defeating us--but it was never a fair fight to begin with.

We must not give up...we will not give up!
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

FINAL TASK: Who is Giovanni?

Who's really behind Giovanni and trying to take over Pokémon Crossroads? Can you figure it out? Feel free to post your answers here!

Senior Moderator

No earthly idea--are there any clues we can search for?

I could give a clue but its rather easy and you already know the answer but you can't tell no one.