Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The world needs a new hero Genesis's Avatar

Favorite video games characters

What are some of your favorite video games characters? And why do you like them?
    Mines are : -Zack Fair : best hero ever
    -Sephiroth : very badass
    -Vegeta : same as above

The Prince of All Saiyans
    VM | PM

Zack is a great character. I'm playing FFVII all the way through for the first time right now and I've played Crisis Core before this. I feel Zack's legacy in every major scene of the game, even though he isn't even there. I also like Sephiroth as a villain, but I like him for a reason that isn't usually mentioned: his intelligence.

Though, I think my favorite character in FFVII, and consequently in video games, is Vincent. You find this guy in the basement of one of the most monumental mansions in video games asleep in a coffin in a room full of skeletons with a creepy harpsichord playing in the background and he says, "Go away, I need time to atone for my sins." Even after playing Dirge of Cerberus and seeing Advent Children, I'm compelled to ask, "Who is this guy?" If only I could interview him for an autobiography over dinner sometime. And of course there's his long beautiful locks...

Practically everyone from the Mass Effect series. XD Especially Ashley. <33333 Totally in love wif dat gal. And Tali, and Samara. C:

Shadow from the Sonic series is also a favourite, and hmm...not really sure about many others. Mostly just characters from Mass Effect. xD

~SF.

4. This post has been liked by:

Unbowed, unbent, unbroken Homura's Avatar
    JRPGs:
    Naoto (Persona 4): The genius detective with a complex character, who dives into some of the deepest issues of humanity, such as gender roles and human expectations. She's a fascinating character and definitely one of the best out there.

Stocke (Radiant Historia): A lead that really evolves throughout the series and sticks to a powerful formula set forth by classics like Chrono Trigger.

Horror:
    James Sutherland (Silent Hill 2): A fascinating character and an exploration into his psych was an incredible package in the game SH2.

VN:
    Sigma (Virtue's Last Reward): The fact that there's so much going on in VLR and everything relates back to Sigma by the game. His convoluted way of thinking excites me in how the series has progressed. Junpei gets a shoutout for spoilers.

SRPG:
    Flonne (Disgaea): LOVE

I have more. :P
    What is happiness?
    It's being called by someone
    It's being able to call someone
    It's when someone is thinking of you
    But Heaven has none of this
    A lizard girl took pity on God
    So the lizard girl tore God in two and brought a half from Heaven to Earth

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Shadow from the Sonic series is also a favourite, and hmm...not really sure about many others. Mostly just characters from Mass Effect. xD

~SF.
    ...I think I'm going to brofist you now.

Made by the awesome X-Kun~

Senior Moderator

Link (The Legend of Zelda)--He's brave, kind, and not afraid to move heaven and earth for those he loves

Let's Fight Crimes With Mangoes and Limes Wookie Mistake's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    Link (The Legend of Zelda)--He's brave, kind, and not afraid to move heaven and earth for those he loves
    he's also either telepathic or a mute or both XD

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    I expecially like the Skyward Sword rendition of Link--they put a lot of expression in him in that game ^^ (and he was so adorable with Zelda x3)

Quote Originally Posted by J U Ice View Post
    he's also either telepathic or a mute or both XD
    ALL of the above xD

Well, my favorite characters... hmm... That's hard xD I'll stick with:

1-Sora from Kingdom Hearts. He can be so stupid at times, but ya gotta love his go-lucky attitude

2-Ike from Fire Emblem POR. He goes through so much development! In the end, I just like his no-nonsense attitude and sense of justice. I freakin' laughed the whole time he was in Begnion. Poor guy xD

3-Pit from Kid Icarus. So. Much. Cheesiness. xD The dialogue in that game is priceless

4-Marth also from Fire Emblem. Although I like his Heroes of Light and Shadow personality and manga adaption better than Shadow Dragon xD He's just interesting to me, since he's not particularly the strongest, but he has the ability to unite people.

I know there's others, but I can't think of them right now :/ Oh, there's Groose from Zelda: Skyward Sword (DAT POMPADOUR), Locke from Locke's Quest (which no one has ever heard of probably xD), ALL Fire Emblem: Awakening characters (Henry, lol), and... yeah xD

(BTW, never played FF, but I thought Zack was awesome (and funny) in Kingdom Hearts: BBS xD)

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

^ that post is win incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
    BTW, never played FF
    In that case, you need to see this. Who does the redhead (Reno) remind you of? You really ought to watch Advent Children to get you introduced to FFVII. No way that you'll understand much without having played FFVII but it'll whet your appetite for more.

Unovan Dark trainer and breeder Maddox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Practically everyone from the Mass Effect series. XD
    Yup. Pretty much. I will also add the cast of Dragon Age: Origins to that, though.

Commander Shepard is my hero. Specifically mine. I can't watch other people play. His voice sounds weird coming out of a different face than the one I gave him :D. Garrus (ME again) and Alistair (Dragon Age: Origins) are my best friends and I have almost never had a playthrough in either game where I didn't use them through the entire game.