Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Glasses or Contacts

As I was purchasing my contacts a question ran across my mind! Do people prefer contacts or glasses? If you don't wear glasses, do you find people more attractive with glasses or no? I think this is a fun topic to discuss because so many people have different opinions!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Contacts all the way. Glasses get smudges, dusty, dirty, and get broken so easily. I use disposable contacts and they're much easier to use. Plus if one pair gets lost or damaged, they're easily replaced. Glasses... not so much.

I wear glasses and I think I look a lot better in glasses.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I've never worn contacts so I can't say. xD But I don't like the thought of sticking something in my eyes. Glasses get me by just fine and I've never broken a pair before. They are quite expensive, though, and finding the frames to fit my tiny face is annoying. :/

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post
    I've never worn contacts so I can't say. xD But I don't like the thought of sticking something in my eyes. Glasses get me by just fine and I've never broken a pair before. They are quite expensive, though, and finding the frames to fit my tiny face is annoying. :/
    I once had the same feeling about sticking the lens on my eye. You get used to it. It becomes just as routine as brushing your teeth and you think nothing of it.

For me, I just hated the way I looked with glasses. I looked like such a dork. And as a kid, I was always cautious in things like gym class because I was afraid of them breaking, so naturally, I sucked at just about every physical activity you can imagine. When I switched to contacts in college, I couldn't imagine why I didn't switch sooner.

6. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Okay so, I hate my contacts with a fiery passion. I can't have them in for more than twelve hours. They move around constantly and are just all around super uncomfortable. However, they do make me look more attractive and are better suited for sports than my glasses. Plus, I can see further with them. My glasses are more comfortable but ill suited for my face. I need narrow frames for my face otherwise the glasses drown out my eyes which my current glasses do unless me hair is pulled up. I also have a more difficult time seeing far away with my glasses on.

Ultimately, I prefer my glasses to wear most of the time except for special occasions like sports.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Never tried contacts.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Administrator

Glasses. I can't for the life of me get contacts in much less the solution to moisten the eyes if I were to. I can barely put eye drops in now as it is. I really REALLY want LASIK, but I feel that's gonna be tough unless they give me some dose of medicine to calm me down and somehow get my eyes to stay open. It's almost like they instinctively shut if something gets close. So until that day I have to wear glasses....

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

I do not like things being in my eyes.
    I cannot have things in my eyes.
    My eyes need to be clear of things not meant to be in there.
    NEED. NEEEEEEEEEED.

Glasses all the way.

as i have perfect eyesight on the premice of i havent had it checked since elementary and i passed with flying colors then. apart from the black spots that are super annoying when i notice them. uh- im sure it's fiiiiiiiine!
    people who have glasses tend to wear them well, while it's not for me. sounds like a hassle. i'd go with glasses over contacts if it came to it.
    Join Date 2013-07-23
    Posts Per Day 0.13
    Well I'm probably the lowest posting active member. All a part of my brilliant strategy to make the few things i post seem good!