Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I don't wear either (except sunglasses B) ) but personally I wouldn't care either way. xD I wouldn't say wearing glasses or contacts makes someone more or less attractive; it's more like if I see someone who wears glasses a lot, then they suddenly take them off, I'm like "Woah you look like a totally different person!!!" xD

If I had to wear them, I'd probably choose glasses because contacts seem like they could be horrendously annoying. O_o But I'd probably have both for varying occasions.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I don't wear either, but I would probably choose glasses. I think they're pretty cute. xD And I don't like the idea of weird stuff in my eyes though I'm sure you get used to it as Neo said.

I'm pretty sure my eyesight is getting worse so I may need glasses eventually. I swear I used to be able to read things from further away than I can clearly see now. XD
    GCEA

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Caite-chan View Post
    I wear glasses and I think I look a lot better in glasses.
    I'm the same, I've been wearing them since I was three (I was told to wear them at two but I refused, apparently :3), so I'm just used to them now, and everyone else is used to me wearing them too. Even if I have them off for some reason, I still push them up my nose, I've been wearing them that long. My glasses are annoying me right now though because they get loose really quick, so I need to tighten them all the time, and even with a spray I can't fully clean them.

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler: