Books, Games, Movies or TV?

Which medium speaks to you most? Books, games, movies, or TV?

For me, it's always been games. Second to that, TV shows. I do love books, but there's something special about seeing the visuals and "living" through an unfolding story or experience when you play as a character. Obviously there are different games which all have differing genres and such, so not all games are like that, but certain ones that are just capture me.

Never been a movies person. I like them well enough, but I prefer ongoing things like TV shows rather than a once-off. Long games (especially ones with multiple titles in a series) are where it's at for me. B)

2. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I like my games, also. It's really the interactive storytelling that grabs me and it gives you the chance to do things that are impossible in reality. That kind of thing broadens your imagination and perspectives. Plus they're challenging and fun and teach you good things like resource management, careful decision making, and cognitive thinking skills for things like puzzles and strategy games.

Movies, books, and TV are good too, but you're always just a spectator in those. You're just not a part of the action. And that's perfectly fine sometimes when I'd rather take a break from that, but overall, I love my games. :3

4. This post has been liked by:

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Games > Movies > TV > Books

Books are nice but I feel like they don't work as well in today's society.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Books are my favourite and the thing I do most from that list. They're easy to pick up and I can get just as lost in them as I do any other media. Probably moreso actually, as you need to imagine everything happening.

I do like games a lot but I find it hard to bother starting one. xD TV is probably next, and then movies. I don't really watch TV anymore besides specific shows, and I don't really watch movies much.
    GCEA

I'm severely disappointed in the lack of a comics option. =(

I'd have to pick movies though... cause it's sorta my major in a sense? I do love all of the above though. -Give me all the stories to binge on-

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    I'm severely disappointed in the lack of a comics option. =(

I'd have to pick movies though... cause it's sorta my major in a sense? I do love all of the above though. -Give me all the stories to binge on-
    Comics are cool. Pricey, but cool.

Lordy, Deadpool is hilarious.