One or the other

Do or did you prefer one store brand over another? For those living in other parts of the world and may not have the few I'll list at the moment feel free to post what you have. I'll also be listing stores that may not even be around anymore and I'll put those in ( ).

Target vs. Wal-Mart and/or Meijer vs. (K Mart)
    Best Buy vs. (Circut City)
    Barnes & Noble vs. (Borders)
    Lowes vs. Home Depot
    Rite Aid vs. Walgreens vs. CVS
    Costco vs Sams Club
    JoAnn vs. Michaels vs. Hobby Lobby

For me there was ususlly one store I would prefer over the other. I for one detest Wal-Mart and do not step foot into that white trash hell hole unless I absolutly have to. And we all know how bad Wal-Mart can be. Because I live in Michigan we have Meijer and all of my shopping there.

I was always about Best Buy and thought it was always better than Circut City and the same goes for Barnes & Noble and JoAnn I always thought they were better than the others.

As for the rest I could take them or leave them they don't really bother me one way or another.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

We have Target and KMart here! I like both but KMart is good for super cheap stuff. xD Target stuff seems to be a bit better quality from my experience though.

The only other one on that list that we had was Borders before they went out of business. I always liked looking around in there but they were pretty expensive. I never really go to bookshops these days as I get all my books from the library!

I got to visit Best Buy, Walmart, Michaels, Walgreens and Barnes and Noble when I was in the US! xD Oh man Walmart was so big! I really liked Michaels, there was so much cool art stuff that I've never seen before.
    GCEA

I know at least here in Michigan most K Marts are now closed. I'm not quite sure just how many we have left but I know at least one because my friends Dad works at it in the pharmacy. And for me it always seemed to go K Mart > Wal-Mart > Meijer > Target in the order of how things were priced. I feel like Michaels is more for crafters per say and JoAnn was more for everything. I'm not sure about Hobby Lobby as I've never been in one before.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]