Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

I feel like I've somehow managed to become far clumsier in the past year. When I was on a residential for a university, I lost my key ten minutes after receiving it, but someone picked it up so I could be reunited with it. I thought I lost it a second time, and got a replacement key as a result, and then found out that it was in my pocket.

In English Literature now, I always put my book a little bit in front of me as I write notes, but then I always forget where the book was, even though it's directly in front of me. I'm just too clumsy.

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

Molly, you're so adorable! Otter Mii-kun's Avatar
    Misplacing things that I've been using happens to me quite often-and what's worse, the majority of these incidents are over something that's really important, meaning that I get frustrated looking everywhere and not finding it, to the point where I think that I accidentally threw it away or it disappeared into thin air. Eventually, though, I find said item when I look somewhere I didn't bother to look (after I looked over other places repeatedly).