This is a journal dedicated to analyzing the signatures, MOs, types, and related habits of the Stalkers in hopes of getting closer to discovering who they are.

Keyword

Each and every time we come to a world, there’s a single word associated with the Stalkers. First ‘SUNKEN’, then ‘DEPREDATION’. It’s my theory that this word is always composed of the first letter of each Stalker’s name. Therefore, we can see how many Stalkers there are each round and get a hint as to which Stalkers do and don’t actually exist by looking at this name.

It’s also my theory that each word has a hidden double meaning related to the Stalker’s ultimate goal. I remember, back in Arya, a Sunken God was mentioned… If we had made further progress in Valdyne, would we learn of a DEPREDATION operation or something similar?

At any rate, I’ve decided to nickname this special word the Stalker’s ‘Keyword’. Keep on the lookout for it. I’m sure it will come up again, and prove useful. It’s almost an arc word when the Stalkers are concerned. It will prove valuable.