Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator

I decide to look in the Lockland Distribution Center
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Interview #53 Pyra the Leafeon

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Interview #6 Cray the Ludicolo, ask if they have any suspicions about the stalkers and keep an eye out for any suspicious injuries!
    GCEA

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Interview Rancha the Breloom.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    I will channel my inner RPG Protagonist and barge into search (22) Ferris's House

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Alright, with the information Ericsaur brought in last night, I say we talk to #15 Drana the Maractus.

Ah! There I see her! Hello Ms. Drana! How are you today? Doing well I hope. My little companion here has come down with whatever cold is going around, and it's left her absolutely misreable. Though I guess that's nothing to compare with the true pandemic in the area, the Stalkers. Speaking of them, have you happened to notice anything suspicious lately? Maybe a shady character or two, someone with a weird injury, etc. Just anything really out of the ordinary.
    Interview Rapport: POSITIVE
    +1 Shared Evolution Stage

You catch Drana the Maractus before she heads off to work, and she smiles when you greet her.

"Ah, I'm sure your friend will be well soon," Drana tells you with a hopeful smile. "As for the Stalkers, well, I'm usually trying to be as careful as I can be. Rancha hasn't put out a curfew yet and I can't understand why, but I always make sure I'm back at home before sundown."

"Shady characters you say?" Drana asks. "Well, I live at the Sandwoods Apartments. Oh, great place really. Quite a few Pokémon live there, but the one everyone has suspicions about is Yandil. What a creep. There's been times he's been running around late and no one knows why. Makes me wonder just how the Stalkers haven't killed him because of the strange hours he's still up."

"Haven't seen anyone injured recently, though," Drana tells you, trying to recall. "Did you try the Medical Center? If someone's been hurt, they might have headed there."

"I guess there is one other... not so nice face around town," Drana tells you, looking a bit iffy for just a moment. "Not a fan of Teccin. He's a factory overseer at Overland, where I work. I mean he's always been terrible, but it seems like the Stalkers have made his attitude even worse. One coworker of mine, Vella, was scared to death about coming into work because of the Stalkers and Teccin told her she would be fired if she didn't come into work. Such a jerk. If the Stalkers took him out, I doubt anyone would miss him."

"Well, I'd better get going before Teccin threatens to fire me, too," Drana tells you. "It was nice meeting you two, though! Stay safe and good luck!"

She then waves goodbye as she heads toward the Overland Metalworks factory.

Madder the Mimikyu (S: Ghost/Fairy)
    Health: 4/4
    Sanity: 3/4
    Perk: Lockpick | Learned Abilities: Exorcism
    Failed Assassinations: 0/2

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    I'll interview Mishra the Servine this time.
    Interview Rapport: NEUTRAL, INTIMIDATING
    +Intimidation (Bug vs Grass)

You find Mishra the Servine heading out to go to work at Sengar Manufacturing. She seems pretty easy going and seems to feel safe during the daylight hours. You approach her and she almost jumps back, but then she realizes you're not here to cause her any trouble. You don't notice anything unusual about the Servine as you inquire her knowledge about the Stalkers.

"Oh, Stalkers..." Mishra replies, looking a bit sheepish. "Well, I try not to fret about them really, but there's times here and there where you feel like you're not alone. I guess thankfully, there's lots of Pokémon at the Sandwoods Apartments. You feel safe knowing you're surrounded by Pokémon in apartments nearby. Everyone would hear a cry for help."

"Well, I did see something weird around the Sunnytown Strip Mall just a few days ago," Mishra tells you. "I only saw it from a long distance but something about it just make me feel really ill inside. I can swear I've passed around there before and there was nothing at that spot. I can't really explain it but it's some sort of black... shadowy thing. I just didn't want to get any closer to it. I wish I could tell you more and maybe I'm just being silly and paranoid, but it just bothers me. I haven't gone around there since because of that weird anomaly... or whatever it is."

Mishra looks at the time and she sighs.

"Sorry, but I really need to go," Mishra tells you, almost looking embarrassed. "I just don't know too much about what's really going on, even though it does feel like everyone is really getting nervous."

She then heads off to work, leaving you behind.

Carly the Heracross (M: Bug/Fighting)
    Health: 5/5
    Sanity: 4/4
    Perk: Diplomacy | Learned Abilities: Rescue/Escape

Seriously? Ugh. I bust my behind day and night to save these people from thee stalkers.... whatever. I'll go talk with Rolia the Lurantis then.

VPP

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Caite-chan View Post
    Search: (13c) Floors 7-9
    You head up to the upper levels of the Goldwell Tools Manufacturing plant. Most of the office and administrative areas are here, though there are a few places for new product testing and development.

It isn't in the best shape and some of the hallways, cubicle areas, and offices are dusty, stuffy, and a bit hot with not the best temperature control going. From the looks of things, you could fill up a vacuum cleaner quite quickly even just going over the carpet in a few areas.

A lot of the offices seem empty as well. You figure it's likely from Pokémon fleeing from the town being under fire from the Stalkers, but you begin to think this problem might have been going on even before that had become a factor.

When you get to the eighth floor, you find one desk drawer that looks like it was closed suddenly and very violently. It also looks like it snagged a chunk of brown fur in the process. It seems unusual that this happened, but it makes you think this could belong to a Stalker. You take it with you, figuring the best way to verify that would be through Tashy.

Pokémon Sample [Brown Fur] has been added to the Team Inventory.

You then search out the ninth floor of the facility, but this last upper level seems completely vacant save for a few wooden crates and storage boxes. You look inside a few of them but you mainly only find discontinued product and obsolete equipment that probably should have just been thrown out rather than keep up here to just collect dust.

With nothing left to check out, you decide to head back with what you found.

Pixel the Porygon-Z (M: Normal)
    Health: 5/5
    Sanity: 3/4
    Perk: Science | Learned Abilities: Investigate

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Tashy the Furret View Post
    Thank you, Eric, for keeping me alive and kickin' today! That should teach 'em never to come back!

I think I'll get working on this second [Porcelain Bowl] and see what this [Purple Shred] is about.
    Working throughout the day, Tashy uses her Seinaru power to lay the blessing upon the [Porcelain Bowl] to make it holy. It takes some time to fully infuse the bowl, but eventually the process holds after about an hour of work.

The [Porcelain Bowl] has been converted into [Blessed Porcelain Bowl] <Empty>

As she has extra time, she then uses her Seinaru power to screen through the [Purple Shred] sample that was found earlier at the Southwarren Medical Center. It takes Tashy some time and concentration, but eventually she validates its authenticity.

Pokémon Sample [Purple Shred] is CONFIRMED as a legitimate Stalker Sample. It has been added to the Confirmed Stalker Samples.