The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

What is your biggest fear?

Is there anything in particular you're really afraid of?
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

My Mom.....lol.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

3. This post has been liked by:

Banned
    Being abandoned by my family (I know it won't ever happen, but I think that would be my biggest fear)

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Is there anything in particular you're really afraid of?
    I am really afraid of :

-Bees, wasps, hornets and similar insects.
    -Loud noises, such as the fire alarm.
    -Fire and fireworks. A few years ago, I was on holiday in Paris with my family on July 14 (the French national day), and I hope I will never be in Paris on July 14 again, because of the fireworks. I am also going to tell you an anecdote which has to do with my fear of fire :

Spoiler:
    In February 2016, when I was in the last year of the high school, I participated in a spiritual retreat with some of my classmates and two of my teachers. On the second day of the retreat, a nun read a text about candles aloud. The text said that a candle can either remain unlit (so that it stays tall, but it is useless) or be lit (so that it shortens, but it illuminates the surroundings), and that the same applies to humans. After the reading of the text, each of us could light a candle and put it on the floor. I was not sure if I was going to do it : I agreed (and I still agree) with the ideas of the text, but I was afraid (and I am still afraid) of fire. So, I said that to one of my teachers, and she helped me to light a candle and to put it on the floor.
    Last edited by Cleobel; 01-06-2018 at 02:21 PM. Reason: Correction of a mistake

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I guess I'm most scared of losing people I love. I also have a fear of the ocean and especially manmade things underwater. I don't know why but they really creep me out. XD Apparently it's called "submechanophobia". I often have nightmares where waves are coming for me also, or where I'm trying desperately to stay out of the water. @_@

Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel View Post
    I am really afraid of :

-Bees, wasps, hornets and similar insects.
    -Loud noises, such as the fire alarm.
    -Fire and fireworks. A few years ago, I was on holiday in Paris with my family on July 14 (the French national day), and I hope I will never be in Paris on July 14 again, because of the fireworks. I am also going to tell you an anecdote which has to do with my fear of fire :

Spoiler:
    In February 2016, when I was in the last year of the high school, I participated in a spiritual retreat with some of my classmates and two of my teachers. On the second day of the retreat, a nun read a text about candles aloud. The text said that a candle can either remain unlit (so that it stays tall, but it is useless) or be lighted (so that it shortens, but it illuminates the surroundings), and that the same applies to humans. After the reading of the text, each of us could light a candle and put it on the floor. I was not sure if I was going to do it : I agreed (and I still agree) with the ideas of the text, but I was afraid (and I am still afraid) of fire. So, I said that to one of my teachers, and she helped me to light a candle and to put it on the floor.
    That thing about candles is a really nice way to think about things. It's nice that your teacher helped you and you got to light it even though you were afraid!
    GCEA

7. This post has been liked by: