Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Favourite meal of the day

What is it?!?! I think for me it's breakfast or dinner. Dinner you can look forward to all day. XD Breakfast is reliable for me since I always eat the same thing. Lunch is that real yolo meal. Like sometimes I'll have something proper, sometimes I'll just have snacks, and sometimes I miss it (though I don't like to).

What's your favourite meal? Or if you don't have set meals, what time of day is your favourite time to eat?

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    What is it?!?! I think for me it's breakfast or dinner. Dinner you can look forward to all day. XD Breakfast is reliable for me since I always eat the same thing. Lunch is that real yolo meal. Like sometimes I'll have something proper, sometimes I'll just have snacks, and sometimes I miss it (though I don't like to).

What's your favourite meal? Or if you don't have set meals, what time of day is your favourite time to eat?
    Hahaha I look forward to dinner all day too! xD And I eat the same thing for breakfast every day. So breakfast is kind meh and I'm never really hungry in the mornings. For lunch I usually have a sandwich or leftovers, usually its a pretty small meal. So I eat huge dinners. XD Plus you can eat almost anything for dinner! My brother will eat stuff like stir fry and 2 minute noodles for breakfast which is weird.
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Hahaha I look forward to dinner all day too! xD And I eat the same thing for breakfast every day. So breakfast is kind meh and I'm never really hungry in the mornings. For lunch I usually have a sandwich or leftovers, usually its a pretty small meal. So I eat huge dinners. XD Plus you can eat almost anything for dinner! My brother will eat stuff like stir fry and 2 minute noodles for breakfast which is weird.
    Omg that is weird to eat that for breakfast! Each to their own, I suppose. XD Yaaas huge dinners are great. Except when you eat too much and don't leave room for dessert. XD

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I prefer dinner as you can do just about anything it.

Breakfast is usually cereal for me. Quick, easy, delicious, and so many choices. And yesss, I usually have kid's cereals because the "adult" stuff is so painfully plain and boring. YES, I DO SEE WHAT KIDS LOVE ABOUT CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Lunch. It's the only time I day I can slow down to actually enjoy my food.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Dinner.

Also, where's the poll at?

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Dinner.

Also, where's the poll at?
    You have to imagine it. :)

8. This post has been liked by:

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    You have to imagine it. :)
    I have no imagination. D:

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Hmm, lunch. I don't do breakfast, and dinner is eh.

I rather sleep than eat. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner all bore me.