Page 229 of 302 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239279 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 3015
    The movie which Alex Hirsch of Gravity Falls fame writing seems interesting though.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I'm really big on mysteries xD. So I'll probably like it regardless. I'll be sure to let you guys know my thoughts. Though it may be a bit biased. Hahah
    Yeah, let me know, because I'm on undecided on if I want to give it a go. It definitely seems way different from other Pokémon games.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Same here!! I really need to start playing it again!

Ooh definitely let us know! You should write up a review and I'll post it on the site. ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Yeah, let me know, because I'm on undecided on if I want to give it a go. It definitely seems way different from other Pokémon games.
    Sure thing! Oh and I could, but I don't have Microsoft Word. Would that pose an issue?

Yeah it's totally different in style and mechanics. I mean it's got a live action movie coming. That's pretty crazy!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Sure thing! Oh and I could, but I don't have Microsoft Word. Would that pose an issue?

Yeah it's totally different in style and mechanics. I mean it's got a live action movie coming. That's pretty crazy!
    Of course not, you can just write it to me in a PM, and I'll post it :) I'll handle the formatting.

I probably will end up getting it bit it's so expensive... $60... More than the main series games here!
    GCEA

Administrator

Of course not, you can just write it to me in a PM, and I'll post it :) I'll handle the formatting.

I probably will end up getting it bit it's so expensive... $60... More than the main series games here!
    Last time I wrote one I had Word, but things have happened since in which caused my Word to be lost forever xD. If it needs certain formatting just let me know how and I can try and write it that way to prevent you from having to edit too much. Cause I know some programs do that and auto edit things a lot to format to its liking.

Oh really? That's so odd! It's a little cheaper than main series games here. Like the PMD games I tried to stay away from any spoilers cause I want the full experience. Though I failed that with GTI and PSMD (for the most part outside of soundtracks). As far as Detective Pikachu goes I'm still clueless besides what we know from trailers.

The time is upon us...

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Last time I wrote one I had Word, but things have happened since in which caused my Word to be lost forever xD. If it needs certain formatting just let me know how and I can try and write it that way to prevent you from having to edit too much. Cause I know some programs do that and auto edit things a lot to format to its liking.

Oh really? That's so odd! It's a little cheaper than main series games here. Like the PMD games I tried to stay away from any spoilers cause I want the full experience. Though I failed that with GTI and PSMD (for the most part outside of soundtracks). As far as Detective Pikachu goes I'm still clueless besides what we know from trailers.
    It's all good, there's no particular formatting required. It can be done pretty easily in Wordpress after you've written it, so there's no issues at all. :)

I think it's always more fun to go in without spoilers! Try and keep away until you get the game! xD I have no idea what this game is about honestly haha.
    GCEA

Administrator

It's all good, there's no particular formatting required. It can be done pretty easily in Wordpress after you've written it, so there's no issues at all. :)

I think it's always more fun to go in without spoilers! Try and keep away until you get the game! xD I have no idea what this game is about honestly haha.
    It should be simple enough. I know I can view the WordPress, but I don't think I can login to it. So after I finish it (which seeing as I expect it to be pretty short) I can start writing something up. Get a fun little review out there. Maybe reference my old theory a little too.

Yeah I try to go in all games without spoilers. With most games that's easy, but with how much I like the PMD games and the music especially. Once the music leaks since they hit Japan first I have a liiiiittle hard time resisting. Especially since I go to YouTube every day. Being subscribed to remixers and channels that upload tracks from the latest games.

The time is upon us...

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Same. Definitely more fun to go in without spoilers. Though sometimes games/movies deserve a second run through once you know how things go down just to see how it all happened to come out that way and if there are any interesting foreshadowing elements that were not realized earlier.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Same. Definitely more fun to go in without spoilers. Though sometimes games/movies deserve a second run through once you know how things go down just to see how it all happened to come out that way and if there are any interesting foreshadowing elements that were not realized earlier.
    Oh yeah. That seriously goes with Steins;Gate. The anime and game both. I can only attest to the anime because I haven't finished the game. Watching it the first time was amazing, but the second time I noticed soooooo much more that didn't make sense the first time through. Then again series about time travel do those kind of things a lot.

The time is upon us...

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Got 200 new views and 5 new subscribers on my YouTube account today!

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links