Page 141 of 302 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 3015
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Aww, come on, dude, let me have my bunnies. You can have Fate, I'm sure he'll make a better addition to your Chu army.
    Fiiiine. Only because you know I'll have my day to start the epidemic. Soon my soon to be Chus. Soon :)

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Fiiiine. Only because you know I'll have my day to start the epidemic. Soon my soon to be Chus. Soon :)
    Pft. Keep dreamin'!

Your Chu powder has no effect on me or my bunnies! You hear that!? I'll also mislead your army of Chu into Endless Maze MKII with the temptation of sweet ketchup, a taste such Chu as yourself cannot resist! Yes, into the maze with you all! Muah ha ha ha ha ha ha!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

And nothing can affect the imperviousness of Shaymin's purification abilities!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    And nothing can affect the imperviousness of Shaymin's purification abilities!
    We make a great team, you and I, defending the world from silly yellow mice.

Let's celebrate with cupcakes and root beer.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

We make a great team, you and I, defending the world from silly yellow mice.

Let's celebrate with cupcakes and root beer.
    I will take the cupcakes but I'm trying to cut out soft drinks before my fitlocke officially begins so you can have all that. (With my whole roommate situation Peaches and I put the fitlocke on hold so it's giving me time to wheen myself off my soda addiction. So far today I've only had two compared to usually four by now.)
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Pft. Keep dreamin'!

Your Chu powder has no effect on me or my bunnies! You hear that!? I'll also mislead your army of Chu into Endless Maze MKII with the temptation of sweet ketchup, a taste such Chu as yourself cannot resist! Yes, into the maze with you all! Muah ha ha ha ha ha ha!
    Oh, but that's the thing about signing up to play. You have to agree to let me change your avatar and banner set to fit the game if you hope to win. Depending on if you can stay human that is ;) so it'll have to have effect. No creator privilege or purification ability can prevent it. Ah, and ketchup is something I'm immune to. It has no special effects. Mine is something far different which you will neeeeeever know. Most Chu love ketchup, sure. Some prefer other things. Take that detective one for example. He love coffee and women.

Try aaaaaall you may, but even if you catch me no such maze can hold me.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

I will take the cupcakes but I'm trying to cut out soft drinks before my fitlocke officially begins so you can have all that. (With my whole roommate situation Peaches and I put the fitlocke on hold so it's giving me time to wheen myself off my soda addiction. So far today I've only had two compared to usually four by now.)
    But my root beer is magic! None of that bad sugary calorie stuff!

But in all seriousness, yeah, I've switched to only having the occasional diet soda every now and then. Most of the time I'm having water.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Oh, but that's the thing about signing up to play. You have to agree to let me change your avatar and banner set to fit the game if you hope to win. Depending on if you can stay human that is ;) so it'll have to have effect. No creator privilege or purification ability can prevent it. Ah, and ketchup is something I'm immune to. It has no special effects. Mine is something far different which you will neeeeeever know. Most Chu love ketchup, sure. Some prefer other things. Take that detective one for example. He love coffee and women.

Try aaaaaall you may, but even if you catch me no such maze can hold me.
    Ohhhh yeah, there's that part. Guess I'll just need to stock up on those lovely and shiny immunities and guards.

8. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

But my root beer is magic! None of that bad sugary calorie stuff!

But in all seriousness, yeah, I've switched to only having the occasional diet soda every now and then. Most of the time I'm having water.
    I'm not there yet, I rely too much on caffeine and given how little I've slept recently I've been needing it more than ever. So I've allowed myself to splurge on the condition that after today I really start to pull back until I need to pull another all nighter like I have the past few nights.
    / / / / / / / /

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I'm not there yet, I rely too much on caffeine and given how little I've slept recently I've been needing it more than ever. So I've allowed myself to splurge on the condition that after today I really start to pull back until I need to pull another all nighter like I have the past few nights.
    Are you good at managing your time?

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Administrator

@Neo Emolga yuuuuuup! All present "immunities" have to be dropped to even be a participant if you plan on winning. It'll be temporary until we have our winner (or you wanna drop out), but feel free to get creative. I'm trying to come up with some things to test out too.

The time is upon us...