View Poll Results: Which browser(s) do you use?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge

0 0%
  • Firefox

4 36.36%
  • Chrome

7 63.64%
  • Opera

1 9.09%
  • Safari

2 18.18%
  • Other

1 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

What browser do you use?

Which browser do you use?

Firefox just updated to Quantum and it is pretty nice! I've used Firefox since switching from IE back in the early days haha. There were times where I almost switched due to memory issues but I heard Chrome was just as bad, so I stuck with it. Really happy with Quantum, just need the developers of NoScript to release it for Quantum and I'm all set!

I also use Firefox on my phone. :)
    GCEA

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I use Chrome. I used to use Firefox but then for some reason, it just completely stopped working even after deleting it and reinstalling it. Not sure what happened, but as a result, I needed to use another browser and I already had Chrome installed to handle Battlefield 4 as that didn't work too well with Firefox.

I really only use Microsoft Edge for working with a PXR RP account while I use my Neo Emolga one on Chrome. And that's all I use that for. :P

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Chrome is my current preferred browser. Every once in a while I use Opera.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I really only use Microsoft Edge for working with a PXR RP account while I use my Neo Emolga one on Chrome. And that's all I use that for. :P
    Haha I use Edge for stuff like that too! Mostly to log into different emails since my stupid uni email doesn't let you log out, you have to close the browser. So it's annoying to switch between my staff and student ones! For PXR though, I usually just open a private tab if I need to log into a second account, it works pretty well ;)

I actually didn't really know what Opera and Safari were. Did some googling and I like the idea of Opera a lot. But I will prob stick with Firefox for now.
    GCEA

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I use Firefox on my computer most of the time because when I first started to use it, it ran more websites than Chrome or Safari. This may have changed since then but I still use Firefox.

On my phone I use safari since that's the default browser.

I do use Chrome when I'm writing articles for the site though. Firefox used to work but now it bugs out whenever I try to write certain articles so it's just easier to do so on Chrome.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Maxthon Cloud Browser, and only Maxthon Cloud Browser. Been using it for 4 years now. It's not really... the most reliable browser, but I never really cared for Chrome, and Firefox gave every computer I ever used ever bad viruses, so nah. Maxthon all the way.

Depends on my computer. My school computer is usally chrome cause it's easier to do all the google-docs group work on chrome than firefox. Otherwise its firefox. (Or safari is I'm on my Ipod)

VPP

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    I don't know what I use on my phone, just whatever's the default. But on my PC I've only used Firefox since pretty much as soon as I found it. I really don't like Firefox Quantum though. Everything looks horrible, loads slower, and the all in one toolbar now no-longer works.

I use Chrome for the most part. IE is just so....old...lol. I know we still used an out dated version of Windows and IE when I was a senior in high school back in 2006. I know at one point in high school we were still using Windows 98 and we would use Gateway trash computers that were slow and stupid.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]