Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hiya!

Cool Hiya!

Hi there! I'm absols but you can call me abs, iiii was convinced to make an account. And I am pleased to make your acquaintance! I don't do (good) art, but I do write and rp from time to time.
    I like shiny hunting and have a few hunts that have gone on far longer than I want them to.
    I'm also working on a few Pokemon related stories that are still in the early stages of being written.

I'm probably rambling now, so I'm going to post this and shut up. eheheh

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Welcome abs! :) Hope you have fun here!

You should share your stories here! :D
    GCEA

Not insanity. Supersanity. Death's Spook's Avatar
    Abs forgot to mention the crazy person who “convinced” her to make an account, i.e. me. She’s a great writer and RPer so I plopped her here.
    Avatar taken from Scarfgirl and TheOtherChosenOne of Deviantart. Two great tastes that go great together! You know, when they aren't trying to kill each other horribly.

Ivy commands you not to touch the kitty!

Banner by Neo Emolga!

Administrator

Welcome welcome, Abs! Glad you decided to join us! We're a fun active community and very friendly. So don't be shy! =D

Feel free to chat with anyone and if you have any questions feel free to ask one of us. I'm not so great at anything art related either, but I do hope to get better one day. At least in Photoshop or something. The RP and writing sections are still active so feel free to take part in any of those sections as well! Occasionally I'll use the MM to shiny hunt, but not really outside of that. I find SR more tidius xD

Anyway, once again, welcome to PXR! =D

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Abs! xD Do you have a six pack?! /shot

Welcome to the forum! Nice to meet you. I'm glad Spook convinced you to join. xD If you ever want to share your art or writing, or participate in an RP, please go ahead! :D If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask any of us. ^-^

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Heyo! Any friend of Spook’s is a friend of mine, so pleased to meet you. Hope to see you around; I’m curious about the stories, now!

Hah, I like doing SOS hunting and Masuda Method, and have had success with both. Except for Eevee. *shudders* I've been hunting for a shiny female Eevee for a while eheh.
    I also do dexnav hunting, and occasional SR hunting!
    My only successful soft reset hunt was my Type:Null in Moon
    speaking of Moon, I haven't gotten Ultra Moon yet so I'm gonna try to keep away from spolers ^u^;;

Ahh thank you all! The story I'm writing right now is actually about a character Spook convinced me to make. So hopefully that turns out nicely! ^u^

Quote Originally Posted by absols View Post
    Ahh thank you all! The story I'm writing right now is actually about a character Spook convinced me to make. So hopefully that turns out nicely! ^u^
    Sounds good! :D I bet it will! (Also just as a side note, better to edit your previous post than to double post, but no biggie. c: )

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Hey there, welcome to PXR, absols! Hope you enjoy it here, we're a fun and friendly crew!

We have plenty of neat events here, also, so feel free to jump in on those too. :D