Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Stalkers Season 3 Post-Game Discussion and Feedback

So here's the chance to give me your feedback for Stalkers Season 3! What were some of the things you liked, things you think might need some changing, and such to make future seasons even better.

First off, I'd like to say I'm EXTREMELY HAPPY with how Season 3 turned out. We had some issues with Season 2, but those gameplay mechanics of Season 2 worked so well with this, and the Season 1 size was definitely a lot more cozier to work with and was definitely more manageable from my end. Like this, a whole season of Stalkers takes about two months to run and to me, that seems like a perfect duration that keeps it fresh and fun. Not too short, and not too long, but hey, if you feel differently, let me know!

Things I might change and add depending on how I'd like to play with ideas and what seems like it would be good to work in after a bit of experimentation:

Money
    Money would be shared, but it would be available for anyone to use in place of having the item inventory that was kind of iffy in Season 2, although that could still work with some fixing. So with it, you could buy healing, restoration in sanity, or even upgrade stuff in the Emissary base like beds that restore 2 sanity and health per cycle! How about that?

I realized that during Vasha's side mission, there could be quite a few uses for this, and it would make searching areas more fun if there was hidden money to be found!

Mercenaries/Followers
    I think it's no question I love working with RP accounts and I give my sincerest praise to the person who came up with the idea of using them. In future seasons of Stalkers, I was thinking there could be NPC followers on RP accounts that help the Emissaries search, interview, and generally help the mission along, though if their Health or Sanity hit 0, they're gone for good. And with the money option, these guys could be hired or join as side-mission rewards.

Battling
    This might be a big implementation and it's something I've already started to explore, but it definitely needs play-testing if it's to happen. After writing up those nifty exorcism posts, I thought about how cool it would be if they were actually unpredictable battles rather than "oh, just -3 to Sanity. Easy predictable outcome here!". And what if the exorcists didn't have to work alone and other members of the crew could join them? It's something I'm looking into working in because I think it could be pretty cool.

Dropping Restrain and Assassinate
    I'm not a big fan of Restrain as it's a bit hard to work in its value but at the same time not make it give away too many big things. So I'm thinking of dropping it and maybe find some other nifty ability that could be worked in.

And yep, I understand you guys don't want to Assassinate, so that's going out, too. I can't let everyone be an exorcist, so I might make it where it's better for some Stalkers to get hit with exorcism while others need another method to be purged. And everyone will have at least one of those means so it's not just the exorcists that get the glory of bringing down Stalkers. Finding out the best method to take down a Stalker, setting up the attack team, and then deciding on the attack strategy will all be a new step before you declare the attack. It's all something you might need to take one step further even when you know the Stalker that needs to be put down!

---

On that note, let me know what you think, but overall, I'm really happy with how this turned out and I think it can continue to be just as good and keep getting better.

Also, thanks to all those that joined for Season 3! I hope you enjoyed it and you're looking forward to more!

@EmeraldSky @Noblejanobii @Bulbasaur @Scytherwolf @LKWayvern @Caite-chan @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @sammy0295 @Shruikan @Morzone @ARandomTool @The Nonexistent Tazz @Ladybugclue @Arrow-Jolteon @KingWinna

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Right then. My thoughts on a few subjects:

First of all, First Aid. In the last game it seemed kinda underpowered. There were pretty much no times to use it on NPCs, demonic skitty aside, it's main use seems to be on allies. But since it only cures HP and not Sanity, and both HP and Sanity are cured by resting, it kinda felt redundant. Like I was at a disadvantage for picking it. And if you introduce money as another way of healing, then it will be even worse.

Second, Tashy. After she was interviewed, it kinda felt like the emisarries were taking a back seat, like it doesn't matter if we don't find the stalkers, cause after a set time has passed we win anyway. It was just, oh look, and item for this NPC to use to win for us, unlike previous games where the ritual needed to be discovered and decoded by the players. Tashy felt like those times a DM has a PC and railroads them into being the main character, wiith the players just kinda along to watch how awesome they are.
    Aside from that, the only hint at how important she was was that she was a returning character, which locked out anyone who didn't know the significance of a past stalker now being an NPC. If no-one from the first game had been playing, then Tashy could have easily gone unoticed for the whole game. It just seems kinda biased towards older players, like, you're new to this so you can't help with the big discoveries.
    So if you were to have Mercs, then maybe make them slightly weaker that players, or having sills the players can't use, so they add to the group instead of taking the place of an emmisary. For instance, instead of just the same interview that an emmisary would get, them could have something like an stealth skill to overhear what others are saying without interviewing them, getting different info than the players would, making them an addition instead of a replacement.

Third, Mission disclosure. It going up when you lose all your sanity is fine, it's a reason not to just go in gung ho and gives a consequence to running out of sanity. But having it go up from interviewing as well discorages players from talking to NPCs, especially if they don't have a perfect type matchup. Since this isn't a hardcore competative MOBA, the players most likely won't have a perfect type combination to get a good rapport with every NPC. But if you don't have one, then it's rarely worth interviewing anyone, as if you hit a stalker, you'll get a penalty. So in the end everyone stays inside for fear of raising mission disclosure by talking to the wrong pokemon, and I kinda felt like this missed the point of the game.

Other than those points, everything was great. It lasted the right amount of time, and up until Tashy blasted everything into dust it felt like we were making real progress with the stalkers.
    So yeah, just thought I'd put these out there.

Senior Moderator

I second the mission disclosure--having it happen because of sanity is understandable, but when you're afraid of interviewing because you might talk to the wrong character and therefore compromise the mission, I agree that misses the point of the game.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    Right then. My thoughts on a few subjects:

First of all, First Aid. In the last game it seemed kinda underpowered. There were pretty much no times to use it on NPCs, demonic skitty aside, it's main use seems to be on allies. But since it only cures HP and not Sanity, and both HP and Sanity are cured by resting, it kinda felt redundant. Like I was at a disadvantage for picking it. And if you introduce money as another way of healing, then it will be even worse.
    Definitely a fair point. I realized pretty late in the game that I had WAY more Sanity-related traps and hazards than Health-damaging ones. And I feel bad for you in particular because you landed right in that trap at the worst time!

I think First Aid does need work or needs to be replaced entirely. A +2 to Health and +2 to Sanity at the same time seems almost too powerful, but then again, it does mean giving up your whole turn for someone else's benefit. I'll look into this because yeah, I can see where this got so little usage compared to many other things like Science and Lockpick.

Second, Tashy. After she was interviewed, it kinda felt like the emisarries were taking a back seat, like it doesn't matter if we don't find the stalkers, cause after a set time has passed we win anyway. It was just, oh look, and item for this NPC to use to win for us, unlike previous games where the ritual needed to be discovered and decoded by the players. Tashy felt like those times a DM has a PC and railroads them into being the main character, wiith the players just kinda along to watch how awesome they are.

Aside from that, the only hint at how important she was was that she was a returning character, which locked out anyone who didn't know the significance of a past stalker now being an NPC. If no-one from the first game had been playing, then Tashy could have easily gone unoticed for the whole game. It just seems kinda biased towards older players, like, you're new to this so you can't help with the big discoveries.
    Hmm, that's a fair point too. I kind of wanted her to be more as a messenger and guide and more as a backup in case there were Stalkers that slid by and were just way too darn hard for people to figure out. It was also done in a way that said "you can use Tashy to purge out as many Stalkers as you want once you have all the materials ready, if you even want to use her help at all" So she could have been used to wipe out seven of them, or if you weren't really interested in having her help out, zero. And she was also there to provide a few hints if it seemed like people were getting stuck or something didn't entirely make sense (like that thing about the jewelry repair machine). I feel like she had a interesting background character to work with and I wanted to develop it a little more, but maybe I got a little carried away.

I didn't think that she would give a "backseat feeling" to the players, though, but looking at it now, I can kind of see why someone might feel that way. She was meant more to be like a small link and homage to the first game, but not so that it would give the veteran players a distinct advantage over anything significant. This whole RPG does have an ongoing, everything is lightly-linked together storyline and I do want to keep its continuity, but I don't want newer players to feel like they don't have any idea what's going on.

So if you were to have Mercs, then maybe make them slightly weaker that players, or having sills the players can't use, so they add to the group instead of taking the place of an emmisary. For instance, instead of just the same interview that an emmisary would get, them could have something like an stealth skill to overhear what others are saying without interviewing them, getting different info than the players would, making them an addition instead of a replacement.
    Oh for sure, I totally agree with you on that one. They will be limited in what they can do and they definitely won't be as valuable to have as more players. I also don't foresee having all that many, either. Maybe one or two. Other Mercs may do something else, but can still be wiped out one way or another.

Third, Mission disclosure. It going up when you lose all your sanity is fine, it's a reason not to just go in gung ho and gives a consequence to running out of sanity. But having it go up from interviewing as well discorages players from talking to NPCs, especially if they don't have a perfect type matchup. Since this isn't a hardcore competative MOBA, the players most likely won't have a perfect type combination to get a good rapport with every NPC. But if you don't have one, then it's rarely worth interviewing anyone, as if you hit a stalker, you'll get a penalty. So in the end everyone stays inside for fear of raising mission disclosure by talking to the wrong pokemon, and I kinda felt like this missed the point of the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    I second the mission disclosure--having it happen because of sanity is understandable, but when you're afraid of interviewing because you might talk to the wrong character and therefore compromise the mission, I agree that misses the point of the game.
    That was really only tied to RttnCrps/Kanja. Each time you talked to her, it knocked it a bit up to 10%. I meant it to be a bit of a curveball and that it got the players to say "hey, something's fishy here, let's take a step back and look at the root causes as to what might have caused this." Looking back, maybe it going up by 5% would have been a bit more fair. Still, you guys didn't lose to Mission Disclosure anyway and there was still some wiggle room even at the end.

I don't want to make the game too easy, either. Season 1 was laughably easy to the extreme and you guys didn't even come close to losing. Here, sure, there were a few close calls. Eric protected Tashy in what would have been complete disaster if he hadn't. But even though you guys had 60% for mission disclosure, it wasn't teetering on the verge of death. Meanwhile, remaining kills still wasn't a concern as it didn't even get halfway there, though if there were fewer people playing, that would have been more of a factor considering more days would go by with less actions being taken, and thus, more Night Cycle murders.

I don't want to shut down the idea that it could still be possible to lose if there's cases of bad luck or poor decision making. What would happen in that case? A not-so-hot ending, but there would be another season, a bit of an alteration in storyline, and things still go on with a new edition!

Other than those points, everything was great. It lasted the right amount of time, and up until Tashy blasted everything into dust it felt like we were making real progress with the stalkers.
    So yeah, just thought I'd put these out there.
    Glad you enjoyed it and you definitely did bring up some really good points I'll look into and adjust so things are better next time!

I'd like to note that I didn't like that we had exorcism right away. It completely removes any impact our ability to assassinate people. I mean, if we can exorcise people right off the bat, why bother have assassinate as an option? It felt better when we had to find an exorcism teacher and learn it, so that saving the souls of those possessed by the enthrallers wasn't just a problem of identification but also of our own level of knowledge and skill.

I have to disagree with shruikan about Tashy though. There were a huge number of samples to go through, plus we still had to actually search down all the various items needed for the ritual, as well as dedicate someone to protect tashy every single night. Honestly the only reason it really seemed to feel like a sure-win situation is because of how thorough we were in searching for the stalkers. If we had taken it slow and wait for tashy's ritual, it would have taken way longer and resulted in a lot more casualties.

Also, I really liked the sanity boosts from the side quests, even if their context didn't always make sense. I mean, telling someone their lover died isn't really my idea of a mentally stabilizing activity.

I think I enjoyed the challenge of season 2 more, honestly it was how Imagined the stalkers RP should be. It felt much more like we were in actual living city and community doing detective work than a treasure-hunt feel I got from 1 and somewhat from 3. But I've been around the RP community here long enough to know long term RPs aren't the forte here, so... *shrug*

VPP

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    I'd like to note that I didn't like that we had exorcism right away. It completely removes any impact our ability to assassinate people. I mean, if we can exorcise people right off the bat, why bother have assassinate as an option? It felt better when we had to find an exorcism teacher and learn it, so that saving the souls of those possessed by the enthrallers wasn't just a problem of identification but also of our own level of knowledge and skill.
    Yeah, this is a good point, but picking Exorcism did eat up an Ability slot, so there was a price to pay in that. I wanted to think of a better way for the players to learn Exorcism that felt new and different, but I couldn't really come up with one and I didn't really want to do the exact same thing as last time though looking back now, maybe it wouldn't have been all that bad. And yeah, I get that about Assassination. That's going out the window because I don't think anyone will ever use that.

I have to disagree with shruikan about Tashy though. There were a huge number of samples to go through, plus we still had to actually search down all the various items needed for the ritual, as well as dedicate someone to protect tashy every single night. Honestly the only reason it really seemed to feel like a sure-win situation is because of how thorough we were in searching for the stalkers. If we had taken it slow and wait for tashy's ritual, it would have taken way longer and resulted in a lot more casualties.
    I think her having to screen all the samples worked well, because that was a slow process and it would have been even slower if Tashy wasn't introduced so early. I think the material setup for the Sin Purge Ritual itself was probably a bit too quick. I didn't think it would be, but she really had more than enough very easily.

Also, I really liked the sanity boosts from the side quests, even if their context didn't always make sense. I mean, telling someone their lover died isn't really my idea of a mentally stabilizing activity.
    Yeah, I know. XD

I wanted to make the side mission rewards a little more useful than they were in Season 2. But yeah, I'll admit maybe having Cev actually still be alive would explain the Sanity boost a lot better. Lesson learned!

I think I enjoyed the challenge of season 2 more, honestly it was how Imagined the stalkers RP should be. It felt much more like we were in actual living city and community doing detective work than a treasure-hunt feel I got from 1 and somewhat from 3. But I've been around the RP community here long enough to know long term RPs aren't the forte here, so... *shrug*
    You would have died inside if you saw what needed to be done for Season 2's Sin Purge! I look back at it and just think to myself "this is just cruel." Season 2 would have gone on for years no matter what route was taken, and I think everyone would have just gotten bored and would have dropped out. Sure, I think I could work in some of the more trickier challenges of Season 2 and maybe make it a tinge longer, but you wouldn't want to have a mirrored setup. Plus Xanthe and I were just BEAT DOWN AND EXHAUSTED when we decided it was just too much to handle.

But if you felt there is room to make Stalkers and the Sin Purge Ritual a little harder, I could agree to that. But it wouldn't be by a huge amount.

I also would like to drastically change the Sin Purge Ritual to something completely new and different, as I think the bowls and candles thing was good, but it's good to keep it fresh with a different kind of alternative means to win. I like the style of Season 2's a little more and gathering and repairing those relics and things was something people weren't expecting and I think that's the kind of thing that needs to be done again rather than recycle the same old thing from Season 1 and 3.

Senior Moderator

How DID you have to pull off the Sin Purge in Season 2, anyway? This curious Pikachu has long wondered.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Administrator

How DID you have to pull off the Sin Purge in Season 2, anyway? This curious Pikachu has long wondered.

Proceed with caution! You've been warned!

SIN PURGE RITUAL FROM SEASON 2 (Part 1)

Spoiler:
    The Gathering of the Five

Five Utopia Angels were deployed to Silvercoal City to investigate the recent Enthraller incidents. Unfortunately, all five of them were captured because they were taking things very carefully and very conservatively while Abyss couldn't care less how much damage they were doing to the living realm.

Basically, these are the five Utopia Angels, each with their own role:

Dysanna the Alolan Raichu: The Thundercall Priestess
    Stakkan the Salamence: The Dragonstar Combatant
    Uradan the Chesnaught: The Jadestone Guardian
    Kursta the Charizard: The Rubyflame Valkyrie

Krysari the Tsareena: The Emeraldsoul Sage

All five of them are imprisoned throughout Silvercoal City. What's even worse is all five of them were crippled with a Shadow Parasite, which means they can't perform their Utopian duties until they've been rescued and have been brought back to Utopia to have said parasite removed. There's no time for that! Instead, five players have to gather the equipment, relics, and gear of the Thundercall Priestess, the Dragonstar Combatant, the Jadestone Guardian, the Rubyflame Valkyrie, and the Ambersoul Sage. Then, they have to learn how to perform these roles from their respective Utopian Angel. The Angels are capable of teaching them everything they need to know even though the Shadow Parasite has prevented them from doing it themselves.

Each one of these Utopia Angels has something very similar to a Stalker Route, only it includes all their gear and instead consists of several "mini routes." For example, for Dysanna, the player may need to get her robe, her tome, her relic, and then locate where Dysanna is and use First Aid on her so they can become the substitute Thundercall Priest(ess).

And this is just the first half of it!

|D| DYSANNA THE ALOLAN RAICHU - The Thundercall Priestess **COMPLETE** (Neo)
    Spoiler:

Backstory

As a heroic priestess of Utopia, Dysanna's main objective was to provide healing and aid for those that needed help both during and after battles. She provided healing not only for just Utopia's soldiers and defenders, but also for Pokémon that died traumatic deaths and needed counseling.

The situation with the Stalkers drew her attention and she vowed to help put an end to them. However, her mission failed as Abyss's forces detected her presence despite her attempts to hide it. Now, she's been infected with a Shadow Parasite and is being held as a hostage by Abyss.

Angel Route

Relic List

• Divinity Relic
    • Thundercaller Robe
    • Divinity Tiara
    • Divine Codex

Font
    Unzialish

Path of Dysanna - Finding the Thundercall Priestess

Actually finding Dysanna involves two small steps. First, players need to find [Apartment Key 481], which is a key that was lost and was found by Bonnie the Nidoqueen. Next, they need a Fairy Type Pokémon to remove a sparkling barrier around the door.

Once they find Dysanna, she's in bad shape and needs a Pokémon with the First Aid perk. Once Dysanna is healed, she explains what happened and that she needs someone to take her place. Players can decide who gets elected to be the next Thundercall Priest(ess) without using up a turn. Also, this same player gets the Seinaru perk.

Bonnie the Nidoqueen
    |D|[Apartment Key 481]

(21a) Sea Guardian Apartments Floor 4
    |D|{Apartment 481: 481 Emblem, +Fairy Type+]
    |D|{Dysanna the Alolan Raichu: <First Aid>}

Path of the Divinity Relic

This relic serves as a channeling device for Dysanna for her powers. Without it, she can still perform her healing skills, but just not as effectively and it takes longer, as with most cases for Utopia clerics that don't have their relics. Of course, normal Pokémon don't know anything about these relics, so if they come across one, they don't know what it's for.

The Divinity Relic is divided into two parts, the Frame and the Orb. In this case, Dominique the Archeops found the Frame and thought it was a component for the laminating machines at Javelin Manufacturing. He doesn't talk about it openly because the clumsy and lost Archeops thinks his boss might get on his case about it. As for the Orb, Kirsh the Larvitar has it. While gentle, his passion for archeology is going to get in the way of players getting it, so they're going to need someone with the Diplomacy perk to pry it from his hands.

Dominique the Archeops
    |D|[Divinity Relic Frame]

Kirsh the Larvitar (Needs <Diplomacy>)
    |D|[Divinity Relic Orb]

Once both parts are collected, they're combined to form the |D|[Divinity Relic].

Path of the Divinity Tiara

The Divinity Tiara was found by an anonymous civilian that happened to pick it up and figured he could probably fetch an extremely good price for such divine relics. Well, they're not his, so the players need to take back this stuff and put it to much better use. XD

(19a) The Sapphire Overlook Tower Floor 7
    |D|{COGNOS: Security Locker: <Science>}
    |D|[Divinity Tiara]
    |D|=Dysanna's Information Log=

Path of the Thundercaller Robe

When found by agents of Abyss, Dysanna was stripped of her Thundercaller Robe. In the process, it was damaged and torn before being locked away behind a security door for the Timeless Masterpieces Store. No one suspects the damaged robe to have holy attributes or be from Utopia either, but the Emissaries would be able to figure out its true purpose if they find it. When the players find the robe, they have to repair it.

(24b) The Superplex Shopping Center West - Timeless Masterpieces
    |D|{Kexar Security Door: <Science>}
    |D|[Thundercaller Robe: <Repair>]

Path of the Divine Codex

Much like Dysanna's Thundercaller Robe, the Divine Codex was found by Abyss and was ripped apart. They could not fully destroy it after Dysanna put seals of protection on it, but they did an enormous amount of damage to it and attempted to separate it as much as possible.

These are in a series of three very tough jigsaw puzzles. And before you can even get started on the puzzle, you need to deploy the Repair perk. The destroyed cover was put into a trashcan on the 11th floor of the Sapphire Overlook Tower. The agents of Abyss don't think anyone will ever find it there. Jerome the Scizor picked up the pieces of the first half of the Divine Codex Pages. He can sense there's something different about the pieces, but he can't figure it out himself and he doesn't have the Repair skills. He, however, would hand them over to a player that gets a good Interview Rapport, has the Repair Perk, or uses Diplomacy. Lastly, Zem the Litwick has the page pieces of the second half. Being homeless, spiritual, and hospital, he can sense there is holy power within the fragments, though he cannot repair the damaged pages himself. He's been looking to find someone to repair them, but no one believes him when he says they have holy power.

(19b) The Sapphire Overlook Tower Floor 11

Completion Passcode: Apples, Pears, and Oranges, Oh My!

Jerome the Scizor

Completion Passcode: Nothing makes you more smitten than a dancing kitten!

Zem the Litwick

Completion Passcode: And then Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer transformed into a ferocious dragon and asked "HOW'S THIS FOR REINDEER GAMES!?"

Dysanna Graphics

Number search puzzle for unlocking the COGNOS Security Locker for the Divinity Tiara

Puzzle solution reference.

One of Dysanna's books. Found alongside the Divinity Tiara in the COGNOS Security Locker.

Divine Codex Cover after it's been completed.

Completion Passcode: Apples, Pears, and Oranges, Oh My!

Divine Codex Pages First Half after completion. Making up and drawing runes is more fun than I thought!

Completion Passcode: Nothing makes you more smitten than a dancing kitten!

Divine Codex Pages Second Half after completion.

Completion Passcode: And then Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer transformed into a ferocious dragon and asked "HOW'S THIS FOR REINDEER GAMES!?"

|S| STAKKAN THE SALAMENCE - The Dragonstar Combatant **COMPLETE** (Neo)
    Spoiler:

Backstory

Angel Route

Stakkan is one of the elite guardians of Utopia and takes his job very seriously. He doesn't have much of a sense of humor, but he is kind of benevolent in protecting righteousness and unleashing his full fury upon Abyss's forces.

When given the task of monitoring Valdyne, he really didn't think the situation was nearly as bad as it actually was, and he is quite frustrated at how much he let his guard down. However, he definitely intends to turn the tables around even though Abyss put him in a state where he would need to rely on an Emissary while he recovers from being shadow-infected.

Relic List

• Dragonstar Bracer Set
    • Celestial Compass
    • Trinity Gem Set
    • Dragonstar Armor

Font
    Viking

Path of Stakkan - Finding the Dragonstar Combatant

Finding Stakkan can be done in two ways, but they're both a little tricky.

FIRST WAY: Get the [Director Keycard] and the [Corporate Controller Keycard] on the {Executive Center Lock: Director Keycard Reader, Corporate Controller Keycard Reader / <Science>}

The [Director Keycard] can be found without trouble if the players search 22c, but to get the [Corporate Controller Keycard], a player will need to use the Diplomacy Perk on Symbol the Durant, who will absolutely not give it up any other way. He intends to use the lost card as a bribe for whoever "completely negligent" Pokémon lost it.

SECOND WAY: Use the Science Perk to hack the {Executive Center Lock: Director Keycard Reader, Corporate Controller Keycard Reader / <Science>}. If the players go this route, they need to have someone use the Science Perk and do a hacking puzzle similar to the one that was set up for Dysanna.

(22d) The Diadem Building Silverpatch Distribution Floor 33
    |S|[Director Keycard]

Symbol the Durant (Diplomacy)
    |S|[Corporate Controller Keycard]

(22f) The Diadem Building High-Link Communications Floor 68
    |S|{Executive Center Lock: Director Keycard Reader, Corporate Controller Keycard Reader / <Science>}
    IF SCIENCE IS USED: Hacking Number Search Puzzle
    |S|{Stakkan the Salamence: <First Aid>}

Path of the Dragonstar Bracer Set

The Dragonstar Bracer Set are just some components of Stakkan's armor. He doesn't have any weapons (mostly because he doesn't really have hands to use them), but he does have a lot of gear involved and that does include these two bracers.

For the [Dragonstar Left Bracer], the players only need to search 21c. For the [Dragonstar Right Bracer], unlike Symbol, Quei has a good and generous personality, so even just a good rapport will get him to hand over the Bracer. He's not interested in wealth or monetary gain, but he does pull the player into a pretty lengthy conversation. XD

(21c) Sea Guardian Apartments Floor 29
    |S|[Dragonstar Left Bracer]
    =Burnt Journal Note=

Quei the Hariyama
    |S|[Dragonstar Right Bracer]

Path of the Trinity Amulet

Filled with protective power, while Stakkan's armor protects him from more of the physical blows of Abyss's legions, this amulet protects him from their curses and dark Kammo. Knowing full well what it was capable of, Abyss had the gems ripped out and separated from Kammo's amulet as one of the first things they did when they ambushed Stakkan. Needless to say, it needs to be reassembled.

The [Gem of Hope] is a ruby-colored orb hidden in the "You Remembered!" gift store where ordinary Pokémon see it as an amazing item, but thankfully no one has purchased it yet. However, it is in a secure glass encasing with an alarm system rigged to it. A player with the Security Perk will need to deactivate the alarm to get to the [Gem of Hope].

The [Gem of Righteousness] is a yellow-colored orb and has a similar situation where a player needs the Lockpick perk for a safety deposit box.

Lastly, the [Gem of Protection] is a green-colored orb at Sentarix in an electronic storage vault. They'll need the Science Perk to hack the computer terminal needed to unlock this vault. No puzzle involved, however.

(25c) The Superplex Shopping Center East - "You Remembered!" Gift Store Floor 6
    {Alarmed Glass Encasing: <Security>}
    |S|[Gem of Hope]

(33a) Eternity Bank - Main Bank Area
    {Locked Safety Deposit Box 572: <Lockpick>}
    |S|[Gem of Righteousness]

(37a)Sentarix Corporate Office Floor 5
    {Electronic Storage Vault Terminal: <Science>}
    |S|[Gem of Protection]

Path of the Celestial Compass

The Celestial Compass works kind of like the one Captain Jack Sparrow has in that it points Stakkan toward his next objective. It's definitely a useful item for one who is constantly on the move. However, like the rest of Stakkan's equipment, it couldn't be destroyed beyond repair, but it was taken apart and disassembled. It consists of three parts. The frame, the arrow, and the disc.

The [Celestial Compass Frame] can be found on the sixth floor of the Sunspot Apartment Tower. No extra craziness needed there. The [Celestial Compass Arrow] can be found at the Law Offices of Mac, Mita, and Onsen. And lastly, the

(1b) Sunspot Apartment Tower Floor 6
    |S|[Celestial Compass Frame]

(12) The Law Offices of Mac, Mita, and Onsen
    |S|[Celestial Compass Arrow]

(23b) The Anchor Broadcasting Tower Floor 19 Pokémon International Kindred Association (PIKA)
    |S|[Celestial Compass Disc]

Path of the Dragonstar Armor

The Dragonstar Armor is highly unique in that it can be rearranged to fit not just Stakkan the Salamence, but other Pokémon as well. But like the rest of Utopia's relics, Abyss's forces could only handle the parts for a limited time before they were utterly burned by them. As a result, they haven't quite figured out a way to take them out of Valdyne until Abyss's darker legions show up, and right now, they haven't gotten to that point of the invasion... but they're drawing closer with each additional kill.

Fragment 1of4 is found at Hazel Plaza Parking Lot while Fragment 2of4 is found on the High School level of Brookheights School. Yoff the Cryogonal has Fragment 3of4 and will give it up with a Positive Rapport Interview or Diplomacy. Dart the Quilfish has Fragment 4of4 but only gives it up with Diplomacy. He will flaunt it around regardless of the interview Rapport level.

(29a) Hazel Plaza Parking Lot
    |S|[Dragonstar Armor Fragment 1of4]

(35e) Brookheights School Floor 22 (High School)
    |S|[Dragonstar Armor Fragment 2of4]

Yoff the Cryogonal
    |S|[Dragonstar Armor Fragment 3of4]

Dart the Quilfish
    |S|[Dragonstar Armor Fragment 4of4]

Stakkan Related Graphics

Burnt Journal Note found with the [Dragonstar Left Bracer]. It gives a few hints about Utopia's involvement and that the situation is definitely not what Stakkan expected.

If the Science Perk is used on the {Executive Center Lock: Director Keycard Reader, Corporate Controller Keycard Reader / <Science>}, this will be the hacking number search puzzle the player has to complete.

Hacking puzzle solution reference. :3

|U| URADAN THE CHESNAUGHT - The Jadestone Guardian
    Spoiler:

Backstory

As a guardian defender of Utopia, Uradan has pledged his soul and honor to the defense of the innocent and the righteous. He is both old and wise, but still has plenty of fight left to him and as he would say, "there is still more to my tale." Kind, benevolent, and even with a sense of good humor, many look up to Uradan and all that he stands for.

Uradan was one of the most vigilant when it came to monitoring Valdyne, but he did not anticipate Abyss's forces breaking so many "rules of engagement" in so little time. He is ashamed he allowed himself to be captured despite how he tried to resist their dark presences, but when he is approached by the Emissaries, he will be more than happy to help the players in their missions.

Overall, Uradan has a very Optimus Prime kind of personality.

Relic List

• Jadestone Divinity Shield
    • Jadestone Sword
    • Heavenly Battalion Armor

Font
    Forgotten Uncial

Angel Route

(Silly me just noticed I misspelled shield in several cases on this XD)

Uradan has only three relics instead of four, but the complexity behind the shield pretty much makes up for that.

Path of Uradan - Finding the Jadestone Guardian

Uradan didn't go down easy when he was ambushed by Abyss's forces, so after overwhelming him by the numbers, they had to use the closest containment they could that would be able to keep the Chesnaught under control. They also placed a booby trap on it.

(60c) Coldon Apartment Building Floor 14
    |U|[Ticket Booth B Key]

(10g) Parking Lot Entrance and Ticket Purchasing
    |U|{Trapped Ticket Booth B: Ticket Booth B Emblem, <Security>, +Dark Type+}
    #Nightmarish Presence: Dark# (Deals 1 point of Sanity Damage, 25% chance of causing Confusion, 25% chance of causing Infatuation)
    |U|{Uradan: <First Aid>}

Path of the Jadestone Divinity Shield and the Reconstruction

The Jadestone Divinity Shield is Uradan's hallmark relic, but a lot of damage was done to it and it came close to being fully destroyed. Abyss's forces even managed to undo both protective seals and the blessing rites.

The left half and right half of the shield can be recovered just by searching, but both halves need to be repaired by someone who has the Repair perk. Each half has to be done one at a time, but after that, they can be fused into one piece by holy power.

Torqueal the Ampharos has the =Adamant Seal: <Seinaru>=, which takes the form of a Picross puzzle only a player with Seinaru can do. Torqueal will hand it over to the players with good Rapport or with Diplomacy, though he will kindly remark that he's never seen something so fascinating like it before, even though he can't figure it out.

Plana the Gogoat has the Blessing Rites, but obviously doesn't understand the Seinaru behind it. However, she's extremely stubborn, won't think the player who interviews her is capable of figuring it out either, and as a result, she won't fork it over unless she gets Diplomacy treatment. Once the players get it, it's a very tough jigsaw puzzle.

Lastly, the second seal, the Glorious Seal, is a maze that needs to be completed. This can be found at 68, Giphlin's Estate. However, they need to have <Seinaru> before they can get started.

(21b) Sea Guardian Apartments Floor 18
    |U|[Broken Jadestone Shield Left Half: <Repair>]

(43c) The Platinum Tower Skyscraper
    |U|[Broken Jadestone Shield Right Half: <Repair>]

Torqueal the Ampharos

Plana the Gogoat (Diplomacy)

Completion Passcode: Sometimes I wonder what would happen if Totoro and No-Face met each other.

(68) Giphlin's Estate

Completion Passcode: People all over the world, join hands, start a love train, love train!

Path of the Jadestone Sword

Compared to the shield, the Jadestone Sword isn't too much trouble. They just have to get the hilt and the blade, reassemble the two, and then have a grass type bless them.

(59a) Silvercoal City Courthouse
    |U|[Jadestone Sword Hilt]]

(25a) The Superplex Shopping Center East Floor 1 Indicative Hardware and Appliances
    |U|[Jadestone Sword Blade]

Path of the Heavenly Battalion Armor

The Heavenly Battalion Armor is a bit more complex than the sword, but still a lot less demanding than the shield.

Mirad holds the U Key needed to unlock the Utility Cabinet at the Metter Machine Shop. She may be sociable, but she doesn't give in easily and will need Diplomacy used on her to reveal the U Key. To make things harder, she won't revel she has it either. But, once they get it and they use it on the {Utility Cabinet}, they'll find the first fragment of the Battalion Armor.

For the [Supply Key Fob], the players need to get the [Supply Key Fob] from the Dakin Apartment Tower Apartment 1430, which needs a player with Lockpick. Once they have the fob, they then need to take it to Silvercoal City's Synth Power plant and use it on the Underground Supply Locker.

Only once they have both parts can they combine them to form the [Heavenly Battalion Armor].

Mirad the Drapion (Diplomacy)
    |U|[U Key]

(67) Metter Machine Shop
    |U|{Utility Cabinet: U Emblem}
    |U|[Battalion Armor Fragment 1of2]

(92b) Dakin Apartment Tower
    |U|{Apartment 1430: <Lockpick>}
    |U|[Supply Key Fob]

(91a) Silvercoal City Synth Power Plant Sublevel B14
    |U|{Underground Supply Locker: Supply Key Fob Reader}}
    |U|[Battalion Armor Fragment 2of2]

Uradan-related Graphics

Solution to the Adamant Seal Picross Puzzle

Blessing Rites Solution Reference

Glorious Seal (When completed as Jigsaw)

Glorious Seal (When completed as Maze)

|KU| KURSTA THE CHARIZARD - The Rubyflame Valkyrie ***COMPLETE***
    Spoiler:

Backstory
    Kursta is known among Utopia as a fierce warrior who uses her wit, skill and brute strength to conquer anything and everything that impedes her path. Her passionate attitude aides her in ploughing down any problem in her way, big or small. She prefers to attack aerially and from a distance, and favours spears. Without much to battle against, she serves as a trainer and a mentor to those wishing to follow in her path.

Valkyries are known for aiding those in battle who are wounded. However, her charms only work on a certain number of pokemon, so she is burdened with the tough decision of deciding who lives and who dies. She carries these decisions with her in her heart always, remembering who she had to leave on the battlefield. Her fierce demeanour can sometimes be intimidating, but also empowering.

Relic List

• Crusader Spear
    • Crusader Helmet
    • Essence Charm
    • Irongold Drinking Horn

Font:
    VTC Goblin Hand

Theme Song
    Starfleet - Two Steps From Hell

Angel Route

Path of Kurasta - Finding the Rubyflame Valkyrie

Kursta can be found at the Windstone Housing Project locked inside a shed. She is unconscious from the dark plague which has incapacitated her. The only way a player can revive her is by feeding her [Divine Water] through her drinking horn once it has been fully assembled.

(61) Windstone Housing Project (Abandoned)
    |KU| {Locked Shed: Maze Keycode, <Lockpick>, +Normal Type+ / +Rock Type+
    {Kursta the Charizard: Divinity Water, Irongold Drinking Horn} (Must be used together; cannot be used individually)

Path of the Irongold Drinking Horn

The players must find the [Irongold Drinking Horn 1of3], [Irongold Drinking Horn 2of3], [Irongold Drinking Horn 3of3], [Silver War Paint] and [Divine Water] to reassemble it. Once the three parts have been found, they magically reform the horn. It has markings engraved on it which look dull and lifeless; it becomes apparent to the players that they need to find some sort of paint to go over the markings. Once the silver war paint has been added, the horn is ready for use once again. The players will need to collect some ordinary water (which can either be collected from any water source or by a +Water Type+), and then Seinaru must be performed on it to turn it into [Divine Water]. Once completed, the players may now revive Kursta if they have found her. [Silver War Paint] is obtained by completing Shellia the Gorebyss' mission. It CANNOT be obtained with the Diplomacy perk, or through any other means.

(50b) Blackbridge Industrial Plant (Abandoned), Floors 6-15
    {Storage Room: <Lockpick>}
    |KU| [Irongold Drinking Horn 1/3]

(47a) Azure Waters Tower, Floors 1-7
    |KU| [Irongold Drinking Horn 2/3]

(46b) The Seawish Tower, Floors 11-20
    |KU| [Irongold Drinking Horn 3/3]

+Water Type+ / any water source
    |KU| {Water: <Seinaru>}
    [Divine Water]

Shellia the Gorebyss (reward for Mission)
    |KU| [Silver War Paint 3/3]

Path of the Crusader Helmet

Kursta values her helmet, which represents her status as a Utopian Valkyrie. It gives her immense pride while protecting one of the most important parts of her body. Its draconian wings are a stark contrast to the other Valkyrie helmets in Utopia, which are mostly feathered and majestic. She her hers tailored for her to represent the fierceness that she utilises in battle.

The players must find the [Crusader Helmet Base], [Crusader Helmet Right Wing], [Crusader Left Wing], [Silver War Paint], and use <Repair> to restore it.

(15a) Silvercoal City Police Station, Floors 1-3
    |KU| [Crusader Helmet Base]

(10d) Patriarch Stadium (Abandoned), Parking Deck Floors 1 and 2
    |KU| [Crusader Helmet Right Wing]

46. Skrux the Steelix
    |KU| [Crusader Helmet Left Wing]

Skrux is enthralled by this mysterious wonder. He can tell that it's some kind of heavenly artifact, but he is unsure what it means, who it belongs to, and how to use it. He offers it to the players almost immediately. He is cooperative and simply amazed. He requests that when the artifact has been assembled, someone show it to him. If they do, he'll give them a consumable berry. XD

87. Shellia the Gorebyss (reward for Mission)

Path of Crusader Spear

The players must find the [Crusader Spearhead], [Crusader Spear Shaft], [Silver War Paint], and complete =Instructions Jigsaw= to fully assemble it.

7. Spimmley the Hippopotas
    |KU| [Crusader Spearhead]

Spimmley will happily hand over the spearhead if the player does not have a negative rapport with her. If they do have a negative rapport, then Spimmley will assert that she needs "proof" that the spearhead is important to the player. This can be done by showing her the [Crusader Spear Shaft] or the =Instructions Jigsaw= (completed). Alternatively, the Diplomacy perk will allow for the item to be handed over without question.

(23d) The Anchor Broadcasting Tower, Floors 31-40 (Triple Wind Studios (TWS))
    |KU| {Employee Locker: <Lockpick>}
    [Crusader Spear Shaft]

87. Shellia the Gorebyss (reward for Mission)

(28a) Silvercoal Medical Center, Sublevels B3-B1 (Surgical Unit)
    |KU| =Instructions= (Codeword: Even the bluest skies become the blackest nights)

+Dragon Type+, +Ice Type+
    |KU| Crusader Spear
    (Assembled)

Path of the Essence Charm

Kursta, being a Valkyrie, has some measure of power over who lives and who dies on the battlefield. She must live with the choices she makes, which may destroy her if she possessed a different personality. However, her strong resolve and trust for herself doesn't allow her to feel constant remorse or second guess herself when it comes to warriors she has allowed to move on to the next life. However, it isn't possible to accomplish this feat without the use of her Essence Charm, which blesses those who have fallen and enchants those who she revives with her Irongold Drinking Horn. It is vital to her role as a Utopian Valkyrie, and without it, she can not be who she was meant to be.

Players must assemble [Shattered Charm Half 1/2], [Shattered Charm half 2/2], and then assemble it by reciting the classic incantation chanted by Kursta to 'activate' her charm. This will require the players to find =Ancient Language Decryption Key= and =Ancient Language Incantation=. They must then decrypt the language by figuring out the key and transcribing the message. They must then grab both charm halves and recite the passage to restore the charm.

49. Shrig the Joltik

Shrig is happy to hand anything over. He claims that he loves puzzles and wanted to figure this one out, but it appears as if it's been torn and the actual message is still out there somewhere. IF the players already have the message in their inventory, Shrig asks if he can solve it. XD But then chooses not to and hands over the key. Shrig will hand over the puzzle regardless of rapport.

(48b) Balek Manufacturing Plant (Abandoned), Floors 11-20

(47) Azure Waters Tower
    |KU| [Shattered Charm Half 1/2]

64. Jarck the Carbink
    |KU| [Shattered Charm Half 2/2]

Jarck is obssessed with jewels and although this charm isn't necessarily a gemstone, it's still akin to jewellery and they want to hang onto it. Jarck will ONLY hand over this item if they are INTIMIDATED by a super-effective rapport effect, regardless of whether it's positive, neutral or negative. However, the exception to this is the Diplomacy perk! They will fork it over if someone uses it on them.

Kursta-Related Graphics:

The key to the ancient language puzzle.

The code puzzle that needs to be solved.

The lock maze puzzle. Solution here.

The completed version of the instructions for the Crusader Spear's assembly. Puzzle Here.

|KR| KRYSARI THE TSAREENA - The Emeraldsoul Sage - ***COMPLETE***
    Spoiler:

Backstory

As a Utopian Sage, Krysari is often turned to for guidance, wisdom and peace of mind. She is an expert in meditation, believing that she can touch the spirits of those with whom she comes into contact. Her Rod of Light helps to soothe all those who are touched by its magnificent orb, which is said to contain peace itself. She wears a cloak at all times which is old and grey, and keeps her modest. Her role in Utopia has always been that of a pacifist, but she is highly valued and at the peak of her field. She is the oldest Sage in Utopia, and is even said to possess the ability to see into the future. She neither confirms nor denies any such claim.

Her words are few but meaningful. Her peaceful nature is contagious to some and aggravating to others. She has never given in to anger or hate, and prefers to clear her mind of emotion in general. She believes that her Jade Bangle helps to keep her grounded, for wearing it gives her strength by drawing it from every soul in Utopia. Her volume Wisdom of Ages is her most valued possession, and believes that its contents is both sacred and irreplaceable. Upon descending to Valdyne, she recognises the great risk of taking the volume with her, but also believes that it will never stray too far from her and is therefore not worried about its fate.

Relic List

• Rod of Light
    • Jadestone Bangle
    • Stonequarter Cloak
    • Wisdom of Ages

Font:
    Holy Empire

Angel Route

Path of Krysari - Finding the The Emeraldsoul Sage

Krysari can be located in the Macanan Textile Manufacturing building on the 18th floor (b). She is in a sealed off storage room which is accessible only by getting the [MTextile Storeroom Key] at 14a. Krysari will be found deep, deep in meditation as the poisonous shadowy aura simmers around her. She is severely hurt, and is alive only because she was able to slip into a comatose-like meditation which manages to slow down every process in her body to preserve what strength she has left. The players must use <First Aid> on her, and then she will awaken from her meditation.

(14a) Eastbound Shopping Center, Staryubucks Coffee (Abandoned)
    |KR| {Defunct Security Camera: <Repair>, <Security>}
    [MTextile Storeroom Key]

(89b) Macanan Textile Manufacturing, Floors 11-20
    |KR| {Sealed-Off Storage Room: MTextile Key Slot, +Rock Type+}
    #Tornado Bomb, Flying&Bug# (Deals 2 points of Health damage; one per type)
    |KR| {Krysari the Tsareena: <First Aid>}

Path of Rod of Light

The Rod of Light serves as Krysari's peace-giver. It calms others just to look at it, which is part of her job as a Sage--to make others feel at peace and able to see past their emotions to embrace their inner selves. However, the [Light Orb] and [Bare Rod] have become separated, and both are needed to come together and

75. Giphlin the Xatu
    |KR| [Light Orb]
    Giphlin, a pokemon of high status, is not willing to hand over what she thinks is a valuable orb far surpassing anything she can find on the market. The ONLY reason she would be willing to fork it over is if <Diplomacy> is used on her.

(26e) The Skymark Building, Floors 41-50 (Flashbrand Marketing)
    #Psychic Explosion, Psychic# (Deals 2 points of Health damage, 2 points of Sanity damage)
    |KR| [Bare Rod #TRAPPED#: {Unsettling Resonance, Psychic: <Security>}] (Deals 1 point of Health damage and 1 point of Sanity damage if attempted use occurs without <Security> to remove)

{[Light Orb], [Bare Rod] (Untrapped): <Seinaru>}
    |KR| [Rod of Light]

Path of Stonequarter Cloak

The Stonequarter Cloak is so named for its simple, drab, grey design. It is the shade of a typically boring stone, although Krysari does not see this as a negative. She is aware that her body is vibrant and colourful, but takes comfort in knowing that the cloak keeps her somewhat modest--that one's physical appearance does not total anything akin to internal enlightenment. It does, however, have an important insignia placed in the centre of the back piece, which symbolises the line of Jadestone Sages in Utopia. This became torn from the cloak when the agents of Abyss thwarted the Angels' plans.

Players will need to gather [Torn Cloak Half 1/2], [Torn Cloak Half 2/2], and [Sacred Thread]. Both cloak halves will form {Torn Cloak Halves: Sacred Thread} and they must use [Sacred Thread] to sew the two halves back together, and then all three items become [Plain Cloak]. They must then find [Dulled Insignia], =Mysterious Puzzle= which becomes the =Activation Maze= which activates the Insignia and makes it [Jadestone Insignia]. Both items will then become {Plain Cloak, Jade Insignia: +Grass Type+} so players must use +Grass Type+. It will then create the [Stonequarter Cloak].

12. Tamtor the Shuckle
    |KU| [Sacred Thread]

Tamtor is very careful with his words, and will attempt to convince the players to trade with him for the [Sacred Thread]. He will ask for 1 Cheri Berry, 1 Chesto Berry, 1 Rawst Berry. However, he will hand over the [Sacred Thread] for free if pressured by a pokemon who has a super-effective rapport, as he does his best to avoid conflict (for his own self interests). <Diplomacy> will not work on him, as he knows all the tricks of the silver tongue.

(26a) The Skymark Building, Floors 1-10 (Law Offices of Jasp, Tammti, and Leogan)
    |KR| [Torn Cloak Half 1/2]

(43k) The Platinum Tower Skyscraper, Penthouse and Rooftop Garage, The Silver Cloud Restaurant
    {Security Processor: <Science> / <Lockpick>}
    |KR| [Torn Cloak Half 2/2]

{Torn Cloak Halves: Sacred Thread}
    |KR| [Plain Cloak]

(6) Whitehall Apartments
    |KR| =Mysterious Puzzle= (Codeword: We built a paradise) (Creates =Activation Maze=.)

(20d) The Cloudrise Tower, Floors 31-35
    |KU| [Dulled Insignia] (When =Activation Maze= is solved, it automatically becomes [Jadestone Insignia] in players' inventory.)

{Plain Cloak, Jadestone Insignia: +Grass Type+}
    |KR| [Stonequarter Cloak]

Path of Jade Bangle

Players will need to gather [Broken Jade Bangle], [Glimmer Crystal], [Shimmer Crystal], and mend it with <Repair>.

(93b) Uniper Hovercraft Hangar, Floors 11-20
    {Bronze Pressure Plate: ^Medium Pokemon^}
    |KR| [Glimmer Crystal]

(95c) Grande Gallery, Floor 2
    {Steel Pressure Plate: ^Medium Pokemon^}
    |KR| [Shimmer Crystal]

(87c) OmniCore Engineering Complex, Floors 11-20
    {Titanium Pressure Plate: ^Medium Pokemon^}
    |KR| [Broken Jade Bangle]

Path of Wisdom of Ages

Wisdom of Ages is the name of Krysari's sacred volume of compiled wisdom passed down from sages of previous generations. Within it are spells, incantations and an accumulation of knowledge gathered over years of experience and practiced arts. Krysari is almost never seen without it on her person.

Players will need to find the battered [Wisdom of Ages Front Cover], =Wisdom of Ages Page 1/2=, =Wisdom of Ages Page 2/2= (which becomes =Wisdom of Ages Excerpt= when both are found) and [Missing Depictions] in order to bind the book once more. It will then need to be bound with +Fairy Type+.

(26) The Skymark Building
    {Type Lock A1: +Fighting Type+, +Ground Type+, +Dark Type+}

(27) Beacon Restaurant (Abandoned)
    {Type Lock A2: +Poison Type+, +Flying Type+, +Fire Type+, +Ice Type+, +Bug Type+}

(32) Silvercoal City Fitness Center
    {Type Lock A3: +Ghost Type+, +Steel Type+, +Dragon Type+, +Grass Type+, <Lockpick>}

(39e) Summer's Moon Condominiums, Floors 41-50
    {Workstation: Solved Coded Wordsearch}
    |KR| [Missing Depictions]

(54D) Northwind School
    {Tiny Gap: ^Small Pokemon^}

28. Giji the Nuzleaf
    Giji does not care much for this random relic, but wants something in exchange for handing over the page: 2 Adrenaline Syringes. <Diplomacy> will work on her, however.

(74) Starbelt Manufacturing Plant (Abandoned)
    |KR| [Wisdom of Ages Front Cover]

{Wisdom of Ages: +Fairy Type+}

All items bind to become this one equation.

Krysari-related Graphics

Activation maze to activate the Jade Insignia for Krysari's Stonequarter Cloak. Solution is here, puzzle version is here. Codeword: MAZEACTIVATE

The three-piece coded wordsearch that is required to find [Missing Depictions]. It comes in three pieces, 1/3, 2/3, 3/3.

This is the first page from the Wisdom of Ages volume. It is page 1/2.
    Spoiler:
    MEDITATION

Meditation is self-resignation and recognition.

Emptying the mind of thoughts can be the first step to acquiring peace. Concentrating one’s mind on a single thought, or perhaps no thought at all, can be key to finding inner sanctity.

Meditation aids mental and spiritual development, contemplation, and relaxation. Focusing on a single idea, concept or thought allows for the mind to stretch until it becomes engulfed by the chosen notion and evolves into
    clarity and tranquility.

Alternatively, there is no thought. There is only focus, but simultaneously no focus. There is nothing to fear, nothing to feel, and nothing on which to focus. Worry not about the past or future. There is only now.

The second page from Wisdom of Ages. It is page 2/2. Both pages form =Wisdom of Ages Excerpt=.
    (I rasterised the text layer and forgot to copy & paste but basically it just says "This is how you sit when you meditate!" xD)

Senior Administrator

It keeps going. I needed two posts because trying to put everything into one crashes the page!

SIN PURGE RITUAL FROM SEASON 2 (Part 2)

Spoiler:

The Reconstruction of the Beacon

The second half of the Sin Purge Ritual consists of rebuilding the Celestial Altar, the Divinity Lighthouse, and the Utopia Whitefire Beacon. Instead of gathering building materials, I figured they need to gather the relics necessary to rebuild these things with special Utopia "magic" called Seinaru (Japanese for "Holy"). Now, they can't even get started on this until at least one of the players learns how to use Seinaru from one of the rescued Angels. Until they do, things just appear as *?* marks for a lack of understanding what they are.

Seinaru essentially becomes a learnable Perk. It's a force of Utopia holy magic and it's also a special Utopia language. The players won't know they can actually get this until they rescue their first Utopian Angel.

The actual site where the Divinity Lighthouse and Celestial Altar can be erected is exactly at 7c, Greendash Park Conservatory, considered the Hallowed Ground. Little do the Pokémon of Silvercoal City know that it has a truckload of secrets that have existed in mystery for generations. Of course, the players don't know this and they need to realize it before they can really get started. The monuments, murals, and statues there have been there for generations, but no one truly knows their purpose. Well, if the players go this route, they're about to find out!

Basically, this process needs to be completed in five steps. And these also have to be done in order (which makes it much more difficult than discerning the Stalkers considering the Stalkers can be worked out in any order).

STEP 1: Preparation of the Hallowed Ground

State at this Step:
    (7c) Greendash Park Conservatory
    {Trinity Stone Monuments: *?*, *?*, *?*, <*?*>} (Seen without Seinaru)
    {Trinity Stone Monuments: Completed Marker of the Horizon, Completed Marker of the Equinox, Completed Marker of the Heavens, <Seinaru>} (How it appears after the player learns how to understand Seinaru)

This process involves finding out 7c Greendash Park Conservatory is in fact the prospect for being Hallowed Ground. Of course, the players need to stumble upon this location first before they can even hope to get anything going. :P To make this location Hallowed Ground, the players have to activate three stone monuments using Seinaru.

{Trinity Stone Monuments: Completed Marker of the Horizon, Completed Marker of the Equinox, Completed Marker of the Heavens, <Seinaru>} (How it appears after the player learns how to understand Seinaru)

Each of these involves having to solve a cryptogram puzzle that's more on the tougher side and is pretty lengthy. Also, only players who know Seinaru can do these.

DETAILS:

Spoiler:

HORIZON MARKER:

Praise the light and the brilliance of Utopia

For the white horizon shines as hope for all

And nourishes those who starve in the darkness

A brighter dawn will divide the shadows

And drive back the wicked like a javelin

Once more the heavenly battalion will triumph

EQUINOX MARKER:

Once more a holy blessed equinox will be lit

And this marker will stand witness to the revelation

Sun in hand with the stars gathered

Night suppressed as the final war is seized by the divine

The legions of the Abyss will be driven back to the bowels

But not even in their cowardice will they find refuge

HEAVENS MARKER:

Gather the righteous united hand in hand

As the lantern of Utopia flares brightly

For upon this marker the heavens will signal

A new age of timeless prosperity

Light the song of time and glory

And forge the new world for all

Once all three are completed, the whole location changes to:

(7c) Greendash Park Conservatory Hallowed Ground

And... they're just getting warmed up at this point. Basically, as storyline goes, this creates a protective barrier around the area that Abyss's forces and Enthrallers can't bypass. This prevents them from interfering with the ritual. At this point, they don't know and don't care about what's going on here. They don't suspect anything.

STEP 2: Summoning of the Celestial Altar

State at this Step:
    (7c) Greendash Park Conservatory Hallowed Ground
    {Hallowed Ground: Completed Starcaller Staff, Reading of the Starcaller Tome, Completed The Star of High Utopia Alignment, <Seinaru>}

With the Trinity Stone Monuments lit, the players are only just getting started. They now need to summon the Celestial Altar upon Valdyne. This actually ends up destroying and replacing the conservatory in the process.

The Starcaller Ritual will have probably just as many steps and pieces as a full Stalker Route. They will need to:

• Assemble a Starcaller Staff. It's in three parts ([Starcaller Shaft], [Starcaller Head], and [Starcaller Crystal]) that are scattered among locations and civilians. Happy hunting.
    • Assemble the Starcaller Tome. And phooey, there's pages missing. Happy hunting.
    • Complete The Star of High Utopia Alignment. Obviously, they need to assemble the instructions that tells them how to do this. Oh yes, and only someone with the Seinaru perk can do it.

DETAILS:

Spoiler:
    Path of the Starcaller Staff

To complete, the Starcaller Staff, they need the Shaft, the Head, and the Crystal. The staff is used as a kind of summoning tool, and in this case, it would be used to warp in the Celestial Altar from Utopia itself.

The Shaft can be found at Kingsmark Supermarket without too much extra trouble. Meanwhile, Sanshi the Mawile has the Head, but will entrust it to the players with a good Rapport or Diplomacy use. To get to the Crystal, the players need to Lockpick the Abandoned Security Safe at the Million Bank.

(57) Kingsmark Supermarket
    |SP2| [Starcaller Shaft]

Sanshi the Mawile
    |SP2| [Starcaller Head]

(14d) Million Bank (Abandoned)
    {Abandoned Security Safe: <Lockpick>}
    |SP2| [Starcaller Crystal]

Path of the Starcaller Tome

The Starcaller Tome serves as the instruction book for summoning the Celestial Altar. Without it, it's kind of like trying to cook something you'd never done before without a recipe. XD

Donnely has the first quarter of the pages, but due to his nature, he won't give them up without someone spanking him with Diplomacy. Only on good interview will he mention he's been coming across strange things laying around, but he won't go into detail about the pages.

Charli the Marill, on the other hand, has the second quarter of the pages. Unlike the others, he needs to be outright threatened to give up the pages. Even just a good rapport will get him to talk about them, but he still won't give them up thinking of the value they might have. But, if the players outright push him into a corner, he'll fork them over, albeit begrudgingly.

The third quarter of the pages can be found at 29 Hazel Plaza, lost in a pile of neglected trash and debris. In a similar fashion, the fourth quarter of the pages can be found in a dumpster around the outside of the Blackbridge Industrial Plant.

Donnely the Stoutland (Diplomacy Needed)
    |SP2| [Starcaller Tome Pages 1of4]

Charli the Marill (Threatening-level Rapport or Diplomacy Needed)
    |SP2| [Starcaller Tome Pages 2of4]

(29) Hazel Plaza
    |SP2| [Starcaller Tome Pages 3of4]

(50) Blackbridge Industrial Plant (Abandoned)
    |SP2| [Starcaller Tome Pages 4of4]

The Star of High Utopia Alignment

This special star alignment Seinaru spell is needed as the foundation of the Celestial Altar. Since they're going to be building the Divinity Lighthouse on top of this thing AND it's going to have to support not only the power that purifies all of Valdyne and protects the site from all the Abyss's dark influences, this spell has to be powered to the max. The puzzle basically symbolizes the amount of effort needed to cast this thing correctly.

The players can do this puzzle as soon as Step 2 has started, but whoever does it needs the Seinaru perk.

=The Star of High Utopia Alignment: <Seinaru>=

Completion Passcode: Happy Fluffy Bunny Pancakes

Here's what the finished version looks like:

JIGIDI PASSCODE: Happy Fluffy Bunny Pancakes

If they get this far, 7c becomes this:

(7c) Greendash Park Celestial Altar

The Abyss still doesn't think anything is up, but they're a little annoyed about the presence of this thing. Their activity level still doesn't change, however.

STEP 3: Erecting of the Divinity Lighthouse

Ready for some fun? Things get trickier here. When Utopia wants a new building put up, they don't build it brick by brick, they just summon them from divine and holy essence and energy, which materializes into a very beautiful crystalline material. It's flat out toxic and deadly to anyone who is wicked or is associated with Abyss.

State at this Step:
    (7c) Greendash Park Celestial Altar
    {Celestial Altar: First Summoner Calling <Seinaru>, Second Summoner Calling <Seinaru>, Third Summoner Calling <Seinaru>, Utopia Divinity Link}

Summoning the Divinity Lighthouse requires three players with Seinaru. So at this point, the players would have had to rescue at least three of the five Utopia Angels.

First, the players need to figure out the instructions on how to perform a Utopia Summon. And pieces of that are all over the place. Once the instructions are complete, they need three separate players to do each Summoner calling. Also, they need to create the Utopia Divinity Link, which is a three-piece artifact that needs to be reassembled. So to sum it all up, they need:

• Completed Summoner Calling Instructions - Created by piecing Incomplete Summoner Calling Instructions parts 1of4, 2of4, 3of4, and 4of4 together.
    • Three separate players, each with Seinaru, to complete each instance of the three Summoner Callings. Oh, and as a fun bonus, they can't take further action until all instances are completed or they abort and have to start the Callings all over again. So they'd better have all three of their volunteers ready when it's time. >:3
    • Completed [Utopia Divinity Link]. Basically, this is how they contact Utopia itself and notify them of the operation that is at hand. Utopia won't be aware this is going on until this step is completed. To complete the [Utopia Divinity Link], they need the [Divine Relic Disc], the [Divine Lightseeker Gems], and the [Holy Relic Seal].

DETAILS:

Spoiler:
    Completed Summoner Calling Instructions

Like the Celestial Altar, the instructions for summoning the Divinity Lighthouse has their own thing going on, and it's not something that can be improvised like a grilled cheese sandwich. Thankfully, it's easy enough for an Emissary to pick up and learn, but they need the exact words in Seinaru. Without those, well, they're just squawking. XD

Part 1of4 can be found on the 3rd Floor of the Silvercoal City Shipyard and Port Authority Main Building. No crazy shenanigans here.

Par t 2of4 is held by Phontox the Banette. Naturally, Phontox doesn't like to admit defeat and tries to break the Seinaru code in his free time, but hasn't been able to. He will, however, give up the page either with a good Rapport, if the player knows Seinaru, or if the player uses Diplomacy.

Part 3of4 requires a little hacking at The Silver Vault. A player with the Science perk will be able to hack the electronic lock, but it won't require any crazy puzzle stuff.

Part 4of4 is around the exterior of the Platinum Tower Skyscraper. To get to it, a small-sized Pokémon needs to climb into a tight air duct to get to the pages that have scattered inside.

(41a) Silvercoal City Shipyard and Port Authority Main Building Floor 3
    |SP3| [Summoner Calling Instructions Page1of4]

Phontox the Banette
    |SP3| [Summoner Calling Instructions Page2of4]

(31) The Silver Vault
    |SP3| {Electric Lock Encasement: <Science>
    |SP3| [Summoner Calling Instructions Page3of4]

(43) The Platinum Tower Skyscraper
    |SP3| {Exterior Ventilation Duct: ^Small Pokémon^>
    |SP3| [Summoner Calling Instructions Page4of4]

Path of the Utopia Divinity Link

Ever wonder what it would be like to have Heaven's phone number? Well, this Utopia Divinity Link is pretty much that, just for Pokémon and Utopia. It allows the Pokémon of Valdyne to have a direct communication link to the powers of Utopia, who will immediately begin to communicate with the players as the final strike is prepared.

The Divine Relic Disc can be found at the Dhalshaw Laboratories, mistaken by other Pokémon to be research equipment.

The Divine Lightseeker Gems can be found at Tanihall Plaza. However, only a large Pokémon or a Pokémon with flying can get to them due to them being on an elevated construction scaffolding.

Lastly, the Holy Relic Seal can be found at 35d BrookHeights School Floor 17 Middle School. It is, however, in a locker that needs to be picked or can be burnt down by a fire type.

(82) Dhalshaw Laboratories
    |SP3| [Divine Relic Disc]

(90) Tanihall Plaza
    {Elevated Scaffolding: ^Large Pokémon^ / +Flying Type+}
    |SP3| [Divine Relic Disc]

(35d) Brookheights School Floor 17 Middle School
    {Locker 724: <Lockpick> / +Fire Type+}
    |SP3| [Holy Relic Seal]

If they pull it off, they get to this point:

(7c) Greendash Park Celestial Altar and Divinity Lighthouse

Oh, and at this point, Abyss starts taking notice and for every action, there is now a 10% they'll be attacked by an anonymous Stalker every time they perform an action outside of 7c. These attacks will always do one point of Health damage. Also, signs around town are starting to look dark. Abyss has begun to amplify their attacks. Now they're getting flustered at the sight of this stuff.

STEP 4: Creation of the Utopia Whitefire Beacon

Now things are getting interesting! At this point, the players now need to create the Utopia Whitefire Beacon that goes on top of the Divinity Lighthouse. Otherwise it's just a very pretty tower that doesn't really do anything.

And this is what we're looking at.

State at this Step:
    {Divinity Lighthouse Missing Whitefire Beacon: Holy Dawnlight, Divinefire, +Bug Type+, +Dark Type+, +Dragon Type+, +Electric Type+, +Fairy Type+, +Fighting Type+, +Fire Type+, +Flying Type+, +Ghost Type+, +Grass Type+, +Ground Type+, +Ice Type+, +Normal Type+, +Poison Type+, +Psychic Type+, +Rock Type+, +Steel Type+, +Water Type+}

• First, they need the [Holy Dawnlight]. That's completed by gathering [Essence Fire], [Purity Oil], and [Wishcaster Blessing]. Happy Hunting.
    • And they need some [Divinefire].
    • And they need one Pokémon of every type to feed the essence of the beacon with their powers.

The lore behind this is the fire of Utopia will mingle with the powers and wills of the Pokémon of Valdyne. This, in turn, forms the pact between Pokémon of Utopia and Pokémon of Valdyne that a Decree of Judgment is requested. Yes, Virginia, this basically contractually states Valdyne wants to bring about the day of judgment early and accepts all the benefits and consequences of it doing so. In Earthly terms, it would be like the people of Earth signaling Heaven to request that they want the Second Coming of Christ to come early.

DETAILS:

Spoiler:
    With the Lighthouse now summoned and in place, the beacon needs to be lit up. Everything is set and the lighthouse has been protected, but now it's actually time for it to do its stuff!

Essence Fire, Purity Oil, and Wishcaster Blessing are all needed to create Holy Dawnlight. With all of these ingredients in place, the beacon can be forever lit and will work it's purifying magic. Lastly, Divinefire will ensure the Abyss will never be able to put out the fire. They won't even be able to look at it once it has been added to the beacon! It all comes down to this!!

What's the catch?

...what's the catch...

Oh honey... funny you should ask!

These four absolutely critical ingredients are located at the end of the HARDEST Stalker Routes! (NYA NYA NYA NYA NYA!)

Yes, we wanted a way for the best Stalker routes to get done before Sin Purging. Well, hehehe, here it is! >:3

(95a) Grande Gallery
    (95a) Basement Floors -1-0
    {Mangled Gate: <Repair>, Slaughter Slot}
    #Giant Roots Trap, Grass# (Deals 1 point of Health damage)
    Underground Bunker (not suspicious at first...) {Door of Deception: Knife-Shaped Groove, Smeargle tail engraving, Honey-related Inscription} (Requires [Glowing Toothed Dagger], [Smeargle Hair Paintbrush], [Soothing Honey]
    All of Roulx's secrets!

|SP4| [Essence Fire]

(63) Silvercoal City Correctional
    {Correctional Tunnel Network: Ashen Path, Torn Path, Spoiled Path, Neurotic Path}
    {Torn Path: Seven Missing Heads} (All [Masks] required spelling LEGPAWS with first letters)
    {Lair of Sinners} [Rite of Abstinence], [Screaming Crown Half 1/2]
    {Neurotic Path: Archaic Console reading "INPUT RITE COMMANDS"} (Requires [Rite of Abstinence])
    =Spot-the-Sins= (becomes [25 Code])
    {Blistering Path: Archaic Console reading "INPUT CODE"} (Requires [25 Code])
    =Sin Curse Crossword= (becomes [Incriminating Admission] when completed), [Screaming Crown Half 2/2]
    {Ashen Path: Giratina Engraving: Missing Crown} (Requires [Screaming Crown Half 1/2] and [Screaming Crown Half 2/2])
    {Store Room: Archaic Console reading "INPUT ADMISSION"} (Requires [Incriminating Admission]
    =Class Photo=

|SP4| Purity Oil

(2a) Brook Heights Building, Floors 1-10
    {Sapling Family House: Locked Door} (Requires [Sapling Family Key])
    {Secret Trapdoor} (Requires [SE34 Codeword] and [SE35 Codeword])
    =Distorted Audio=
    Creates =Restored Audio= when [Fragmented ARD] is applied.
    |SP4| [Wishcaster Blessing]

(94) Silvercoal City Metro Station South
    {Gateway to Akumu: Wearing of the Shadow Shriek Omen, Presentation of the Tome of the Black Creed, Wearing of the Infernal Armament, Offering of the Deathwish of the Dark Payment, Wearing of the Masochist Mask}
    #Heavy Infernal Presence# (Deals Two damage to Sanity, 100% chance of causing Confusion)
    Visual 1
    Visual 2
    Visual 3
    =Revealing of the Dark Emissary: Dakku=
    Ambience for Akumu Segment
    #OVERWHELMING Infernal Presence# (Deals FULL damage to Sanity, 100% chance of causing Confusion)
    =Betrayer Pikachu: SPARE or ABANDON=

|SP4| [Divinefire]

That takes them to this step:

(7c) Greendash Park Celestial Altar - Completed Divinity Lighthouse and Whitefire Beacon

It's time for the final step! Oh, and by the way, Abyss is going nuts at this point and is trying to stop the operation however they can. The chance of being attacked while outside of 7c is now 30%. The skies are going dark and it looks as though Abyss is about to break out in full fledged war. It has started to rain black and daylight is rapidly diminishing. It looks like a dark apocalypse is at hand, but 7c stands as a lit candle in the darkness.

STEP 5: The Final Rites - Song of the Utopian Angels

I'm sure you've caught on that this isn't just to wipe out the Stalkers and Enthrallers. It's to now open up the Book of Revelations on Valdyne and protect it from Abyss forevermore.

{Completed Divinity Lighthouse: Song of the Thundercall Priestess <Seinaru>, Song of the Dragonstar Combatant <Seinaru>, Song of the Jadestone Guardian <Seinaru>, Song of the Rubyflame Valkyrie <Seinaru>, Song of the Emeraldsoul Sage <Seinaru>}

At this final point, all five Utopia Angels need to be found, all of their stuff needs to be collected, and five players had to have decided who takes what role. As soon as one starts with the Thundercall Priestess, the others need to follow suit in this exact order. This is where communication and teamwork will absolutely pay off.

If they pull off all of this craziness off, boom, they get the ultimate ending and they get to read all about how Utopia sends in buttloads of forces to tell Abyss to "get rekt." Basically, all sin and evil gets totally purged from Valdyne forevermore, and there isn't a single darn thing Abyss can ever do about it with the Divinity Lighthouse eternally lit and protected.

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    ... Well. That's a really long sin purge ritual, but I think having tribulations to actually get at the ingredients we need (as opposed to just finding them like in 1 and 3) ought to be part-and-parcel. While we're onto the what-ifs of Season 2, who were the Stalkers?

I also have a few bits of feedback, but mostly, it comes down to two things.

First: Searching is overpowered AND overrated right now. The whole of this game was 'search everywhere and we'll find out everything eventually,' in other words, the 'treasure hunt' of season 1. I think Yandil's gimmick of not having a hideout was actually genius in its entirety even if it was so obvious that it was him anyways it warped into a red herring. I enjoyed Bloodwish'es takedown because it was based entirely on witness testimony and an investigation as opposed to the usual rock-solid evidence of a stalker hideout. In short; less things that revolve around just searching, please. More puzzles and more Stalkers that do not directly implicate themselves in their own hideouts, basically. It'd also put interviews as being important to do as no matter how much we look, there would not be enough evidence to take down a Stalker from just searching. (also, more booby-trapping of Sin Purge Ritual items by Stalkers, perhaps even separate from their own hideouts, please. Just stumbling upon the bowls and candles to be blessed felt silly and far too easy.)

Second: The high number of sanity traps *and* the lack of power in the First Aid kit just because of the fact it doesn't treat sanity basically makes Resting superior in all cases. I think +2 San and +2 HP for First Aid is perfectly valid, as there's other uses for the other traits.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!