louise's various art

welcome!
    a few people may know me from my old days on pe2k (assassinraichu, ruiizu-bozu, louise, and most known by as twitchy the rat).
    i've not done any form of digital art in 3-4 years apart from a couple of discord avatars here and there.

this is my entry back into digital art and i'm not exactly open for criticism because i'm relearning all the tips and tricks. will change in the future but this is how i feel right now!
    i am also currently maybe going to make new actual sets, but for now i'm working on tags to relearn everything.

i avidly play neopets and i am currently building my own petpage graphics, i may post this when i'm done if people want to see it.

if you have any free resource websites for textures and brushes, i am 1000000% interested in hearing them! i lost everything recently.

tags

Last edited by かごめ; 12-08-2017 at 12:31 AM.

reserved
    but feel free to post if you want or if you dont want to thats gucci too

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Louise! Hey!!! Good to see you! :) It's been so long. I haven't played Neo in ages, I heard things got a little crazy and it was kind of abandoned by the staff? :( Good to hear it's still going though! So many memories there!

I really love this one, the colours are just awesome and I love the glitchy effect!

I use deviantart for brushes though you might have already looked there. But a good way to find them is to use the sidebar:
    https://www.deviantart.com/resources/applications
    GCEA

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

These are great! I like the way you blend in the anime images into the rest of the banner! It's definitely a nice and seamless blend.

And I remember you from PE2K! I made that Assassin Raichu banner and sig (and my art was really kinda scrappy back in those days)! I hope you've been well all these years! We missed you!