Page 140 of 165 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1646
    My Pro-Wrestling intro music until such a time as I start getting paid to wrestle. xD

Naughty Language Disclaimer. >.>

Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
    My Pro-Wrestling intro music until such a time as I start getting paid to wrestle. xD

Naughty Language Disclaimer. >.>

Neat, are you doing training and getting spots on local indies "payin muh dues" and stuff currently? I never had a serious desire to become a wrestler myself (I don't love the idea of doing it for the doing it itself with passion and I believe going into it halfassing it for other reasons is (most of the time) just foolish anyway and overall disrespectful, and I'm not going to do that or be dishonest) but I respect wrestling and wrestlers a hell of a lot for what they do and have been an off and on viewer of it for years. It gets a worse rap than it deserves, mostly from people who just barely understand what it's about, but not enough to get why anyone else might like it the way that some people like watching..I dunno Outlander despite the fact that woman isn't REALLY back in time.

Anyway, enough of that overtired me sidebar, I'm having a real s**t kind of day, so I'm listening to a classic comfy song right now. Mellow and nice and good lyrics.

3. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Matdo View Post
    Neat, are you doing training and getting spots on local indies "payin muh dues" and stuff currently? I never had a serious desire to become a wrestler myself (I don't love the idea of doing it for the doing it itself with passion and I believe going into it halfassing it for other reasons is (most of the time) just foolish anyway and overall disrespectful, and I'm not going to do that or be dishonest) but I respect wrestling and wrestlers a hell of a lot for what they do and have been an off and on viewer of it for years. It gets a worse rap than it deserves, mostly from people who just barely understand what it's about, but not enough to get why anyone else might like it the way that some people like watching..I dunno Outlander despite the fact that woman isn't REALLY back in time.
    I picked it back* up mid-last year. Apparently I'm really good at it, as a few small Indy promotions are already looking at me for their product. This isn't anything like OVW or ROH level Indy, although when I was 17 I had offers from OVW to join up. That's 2008 (Oh god that was 10 years ago #GrandpaMode) The likes of CM Punk, Colt Cabana, Paul Burchill, Drew McIntyre, Katie Lea, John Morrison, Joey Mercury, and Melina. However, with my inexperience back then I would have had to pay for training, so I think they wanted upwards of $5,000 to train me because I was A. Underage, and B. Totally untrained. I also have a place here in Ohio called Rockstar Pro, which occasionally sees big names from time to time, but they're like a tier under OVW. They want 1,500 to train you at any level then they start putting you in shows and if you do well they even pay you. Right now, I just fly under the radar because I'm not on any sort of schedule, and I don't have the time or money to really dedicate to it like I'd like to. But I don't particularly consider what I'm doing now half-assing because it is training to a degree, keeping myself in shape for anything that might pull me up. I do a weekly little backyard stint in town, here (which is more pro-wrestling than beating each other with weapons, oddly enough.) I also have 3 off the radar Indy promotions that I run around to from time to time. Usually once a month, which they accept because I have to travel to them.

*Because I used to do it with a few friends at 17-18 after the OVW thing, figured we could train ourselves, before giving it up for video games. Lackluster teenage desires.

I'm working with the backyard group to kinda establish them as an Indy promotion, instead. Working to get us a travel schedule for events and festivals, as well as looking for a place to set up a venue for us to start holding shows indoors and year round. These guys put in the work and are really talented, but catch a lot of flak for being in a yard, so I'm trying to help em out.

Going with the theme song I ran with when I was pretending I knew what I was doing as a teenager:

Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

Sledgehammer - Peter Gabriel

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Easier to Run by Linkin Park.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

7. This post has been liked by:

Don't ask me why but this has always sounded like "got the airship" music to me. I like it.

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Ultima -- FFXIV A Realm Reborn OST

Lying From You by Linkin Park.

My Links

Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil - Stepping Wind. Cute gibberish.
    Like Splatoon, but less quirky-sounding.

Miles // he/him // INFP. ☆|☆ I draw every so often.

Seven by Sunny Day Real Estate.

My Links