Pokemon 3D on Unreal Engine

Hello Pokemon Fan Community,

My registration to this forum is pretty straight forward. My sol intention is finding a programmer to partner up with on a Pokemon MMO 3D game I am creating.

I come from an applied arts background and specialized in Product Design. I've been a fan of Pokemon ever since the first episode aired in France and although I'm not a gamer, I have always wanted such a game with endless possibilities.
    I'm at a point in my life where I have the chance to try and create something like that.

I am designing the game in Unreal Engine 4 which uses a system of blueprint to code making it a lot more accessible than diving into raw C++ code.

The criterias for the job is motivation and competence / brightness. Being 18 isn't a golden rule but would be preferred.
    Feel free to leave me a message or leave me a message on the forum. Experienced is preferred but I am looking for a partner before looking for a programmer.

Here is the game's FB page for further information.

https://www.facebook.com/Allure-et-C...8730727982005/

Feel free to contact me or leave a comment here. I'd love to here what you have to say :)

P.S Note to the moderators, My apologies if this post is in the wrong category.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm pretty sure Nintendo would just hit you with a cease and desist order if you tried to do this. :(

No problem, it's considerate of yourself. I get that a lot to be honest :D !

I'm not the first and won't be the last. Some games have been taken down but a lot of them are still there. I'm willing to take my chances ;)