Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Reviving a dead thread because of how bad the weather is here. It was forecasted for 39 Celcius today. When I got home at 6pm, my car was telling me it was 43.5...

And tomorrow is gonna be worse...

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Desolate Divine View Post
    Reviving a dead thread because of how bad the weather is here. It was forecasted for 39 Celcius today. When I got home at 6pm, my car was telling me it was 43.5...

And tomorrow is gonna be worse...
    Was your car melting as well? Or was it simply on fire?

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Was your car melting as well? Or was it simply on fire?
    You americans don't realize what the pinnacle of australian summer is. Everything inside your car (even the damn seat) becomes a freaking branding iron... EVERYTHING!

Until the aircon really does its job, you are burning. Then you are still burning, just not as much...

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Desolate Divine View Post
    You americans don't realize what the pinnacle of australian summer is. Everything inside your car (even the damn seat) becomes a freaking branding iron... EVERYTHING!

Until the aircon really does its job, you are burning. Then you are still burning, just not as much...
    I saw a picture of a girl who got a 2nd-degree burn in the shape of a seatbelt buckle. That's how I know you're not kidding about the whole branding iron thing. o.o

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Just gonna point out that it was 5 Fahrenheit on Monday, and 60 Fahrenheit on Wednesday. Oh NJ...

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Just gonna point out that it was 5 Fahrenheit on Monday, and 60 Fahrenheit on Wednesday. Oh NJ...
    Yeah, on Monday I almost thought my car wasn't going to start.

Weather around here is one extreme or the other. And Spring and Autumn are basically only two weeks long, and those two weeks are the usual "could be hot, could be cold, oh wait it's both at different times of the day" scenario. Where yes, we've had snow on autumn leaves and snow on flowers along with hot days in March and November.

I live in the mountains for school and I swear it hasn't stopped raining since August. Today is one of the rare days where the sun is out but its still freezing cold. Hopefully the snow portion is over

Administrator

Sure wish it would stay cold here. Ya been in the upper 70s lately with cloudy skies. Very little rain if any, yet they say it’s going to, but it never does. Pollen here has started and it’s terrible already. We never have a winter anymore. It’s not right, we miss out on so much good cold winter weather stuff these days. I’d gladly love the north’s weather xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

It got really really hot today! Normally I wouldn't mind. Weather in the 80s is my jam. But I think I'm coming down with a cold so I've been feeling lightheaded even without the heat.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Ah that's lame. D: Although at least it wasn't cold with a cold?

So as per usual Melbourne weather, it had been mid thirties for a while, peaked at like 37 (96.8 F), then the next day it was 16 (60 F). Today it's 17 which is sooo cold to me. xD For the rest of the week it's gonna stay pretty cold but at least it'll go back up to 30 and around then. I'm reeeeally not looking forward to autumn/winter. Dx