Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Oh man, I skimmed earlier and didn't notice the moogle plans. Aaahhhh! FFXII is my personal favorite of the series. Their moogles are cute- a bit more complicated than the designs of other moogles though!

2. This post has been liked by:

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Oh my god this is SO ADORABLE!!!

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    OMG. That Reindeer is so adorable! <3 How long did that take to make? Do you have plans to make more?
    Uuuuum I did that one in five days cause it was on an impulse right before Christmas. XD I was actually going to make one for myself at some point, or maybe other people. And in case you missed it, the Moogle I'm making is the design of Lulu's doll in FFX. This one!

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Just want to let you know that I'm also looking forward to that Moogle. ;)
    You and lots of other people. XD They're just so fun I wanna make a bunch and sell 'em on Etsy or something. I've never done that before.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow-Jolteon View Post
    Oh my god this is SO ADORABLE!!!
    Thanks, Arrow! :D

5. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post

Uuuuum I did that one in five days cause it was on an impulse right before Christmas. XD I was actually going to make one for myself at some point, or maybe other people. And in case you missed it, the Moogle I'm making is the design of Lulu's doll in FFX. This one!

You and lots of other people. XD They're just so fun I wanna make a bunch and sell 'em on Etsy or something. I've never done that before.

Thanks, Arrow! :D
    That's a good moogle to pick. <3 Can't wait to see it!

7. This post has been liked by:

I wanted to post this earlier but I had to wait for Eric to get it in the mail first. XD This is a belated Christmas/Birthday present for my most awesome Pika Pair @Chakramaster. Needless to say he loved it. <3 sodidiiwantedtokeepit

Spoiler:

9. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

I wanted to post this earlier but I had to wait for Eric to get it in the mail first. XD This is a belated Christmas/Birthday present for my most awesome Pika Pair @Chakramaster. Needless to say he loved it. <3 sodidiiwantedtokeepit

Spoiler:

Hxhxhsjjsjsid YES! I LOOOOVE IT! OMG! It's soooooooo awesome! You're the best Pika Pair a Chu could ever ask for! >u<

I gotta take a picture myself and post it here. I just have to find a place for it too. Aha...I'm starting to run out so I may have to find a ummm....temporary space xD. Either way, THANK YOOOOOOOOU again, Gemma! It's so amazing!
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 01-21-2018 at 02:12 PM.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

11. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Spoiler:

Aww, Eric's a lucky guy to get something like that!

It's quite cute and really well-made! Awesome job with that Gemma!

13. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Oh my gosh, that is so perfect! Look at that adorable smile!! What a great present. Amazing work Gem! :)
    GCEA

15. This post has been liked by:

@Chakramaster
    Show me a picture when you place it somewhere! I wanna see how awesome it makes everything. xD

@Neo Emolga
    If I was feeling better I'd take requests, or maybe commissions for these things. I was thinking of making them and selling them. But yeah, gotta get better first.

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    Thanks Sarah. :D I was super tempted to keep it for myself when I finished it and was like "damn, I told Eric I'd make him something asftgdfhdghjkl". xD

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

@Chibi Altaria I can't blame you for wanting to keep it!! The first plush I made as a gift for someone was a Teddiursa. I then wanted to keep it myself so I made them something else haha! I never told them xD
    GCEA