Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    @Chibi Altaria I can't blame you for wanting to keep it!! The first plush I made as a gift for someone was a Teddiursa. I then wanted to keep it myself so I made them something else haha! I never told them xD
    That's amazing. XD I bet if I had more time I probably would have done the same thing, or made two!

Finished a project I was working on for Valentine's Day (which I've never had reason to look forward to before xD). These are two little lovebirds, and they're absolutely adorable! >u< Unfortunately, one of the glass eyes broke when I tried to sew it on, but fortunately for me I had super glue. I was a little skeptical whether it would work or not, but it seems to be held pretty securely in place so I think it'll be fine. Oh, the pink bird looks more red in the photo, but it IS actually pink. xD Like a coral pink.

I'm gonna crochet a small heart to sit between them and then put these little guys in a box, with tissue paper, to surprise my boyfriend with on Wednesday. :D

Spoiler:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

@Chibi Altaria Omg!!! Best girlfriend award over here haha. They are SO cute and pudgy! I love their little beaks and cheeks! Awesome work Gem! You're so good at these!
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    @Chibi Altaria Omg!!! Best girlfriend award over here haha. They are SO cute and pudgy! I love their little beaks and cheeks! Awesome work Gem! You're so good at these!
    That's what I'm aiming for. XD Soon Chris is gonna have a room full of crochet plushes though, aha. I really love how they're so chubby and huggable. >u< And, again, I want to keep them for myself lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post
    Finished a project I was working on for Valentine's Day (which I've never had reason to look forward to before xD). These are two little lovebirds, and they're absolutely adorable! >u< Unfortunately, one of the glass eyes broke when I tried to sew it on, but fortunately for me I had super glue. I was a little skeptical whether it would work or not, but it seems to be held pretty securely in place so I think it'll be fine. Oh, the pink bird looks more red in the photo, but it IS actually pink. xD Like a coral pink.

I'm gonna crochet a small heart to sit between them and then put these little guys in a box, with tissue paper, to surprise my boyfriend with on Wednesday. :D

Spoiler:

These lovebirds are so cute, Gemma! I really like how awesome they look together! :) Did your boyfriend like them?

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel View Post
    These lovebirds are so cute, Gemma! I really like how awesome they look together! :) Did your boyfriend like them?
    Thanks, Cleo! And yeah, he loved them. :D Although he said when he went home and showed them to his mum she threw up a little. XD I thought it was great.

Thanks, Cleo! And yeah, he loved them. :D Although he said when he went home and showed them to his mum she threw up a little. XD I thought it was great.
    I'm glad to hear that he loved them! :D Too bad his mum threw up. :/ I hope she didn't throw up on your adorable lovebirds.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel View Post
    I'm glad to hear that he loved them! :D Too bad his mum threw up. :/ I hope she didn't throw up on your adorable lovebirds.
    They made it out safely, no worries! :p

They made it out safely, no worries! :p
    That's a good thing! :)