Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This counts as a song, right?

Let's Fight Crimes With Mangoes and Limes Wookie Mistake's Avatar
    That was the first one that came to mind for me too, booting up the aol that you got from a free disc at kmart or something. Start up the dial up sequence, leave to go make a sammich, come back to find out that I've got mail!!!. Ahhh the memories

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Also Layla by Derek and the Dominoes. Favorite song as a kid.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    This: (Three guesses why I liked this song :P)

(I'm not sure if it was this band performing it, but it's the closest to the one I remember I can find.)
    And this: (My first single, and the only one I owned for over a decade.)

I used to listen to these songs all the time. Then I forgot about them. (And/or lost the videos/cassets with them recorded)

This song is the song of summer 1999, it was played so heavily and I heard it so often on car radios and in general that it will forever be associated with the summer of the last exceptionally good happy year I can remember. That summer was all about camping trips and swimming and staying up late to watch early South Park and Pokemon Red and especially Pokemon cards. Good days. I remember hearing once when I was a kid that one day I'll remember being a kid and will miss it and I thought they were crazy, but they were kinda right. This old summer radio tune takes me back a little.

Also, Van Halen's "Jump". I have these vague early memories associated with this from my dad listening to it on a tape in the car when I was very young.

The Spyro opening theme. I played the **** out of that game. It was the first game I owned.