Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PMDXR Participants and Hiatuses

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Crossroads
    Participant List

This thread is to keep track of who is involved in PMDXR. Whenever a new page goes up I'll ping the next three people on the list to give them a heads up that their turn is coming up. If for whatever reason someone feels they will be unable to make the page due to possible time conflicts, they should post here to alert us. If the conflict comes unexpectedly immediately before or during your turn, the fill-in list will be pinged so the next person in line does not have their turn start unexpectedly early.

Notes and Reminders

- You may still ping the next person in line when you post the page in the comic thread. That is fine.

- The next three people in line will be pinged when a new page goes up to allow them adequate heads up before their turn.

- If someone foresees that they will be busy during their turn and feels they will not be able to complete the page, they are expected to post here to let us know. In this event, their turn will be moved down the list several spots and the next person in line will be alerted.

- If a conflict comes up unexpectedly during your turn or right before your turn, the next person in line will be pinged. If they are unable to do the page due to the short notice, the fill-in list will be pinged to see if someone can do the next page to prevent further movement in the page-order.

- If no fill-ins are available, we deal with it and wait for the current person in line to have some time and finish up. It's no big deal if things get slowed down some.

- Fill-in pages do not count as a person's turn.

- You may be asked to be added or removed from the fill-in list at any time. You do not need to be constantly available to be on the fill-in list. It's just a sort of "I'm willing to do last minute pages if I have time!" sort of thing. No pressure!

- You don't need to be on the fill-in list to volunteer to do an emergency page. Just offer if it's needed!

- Once the fill-in list is pinged there is no going back. Your turn is over.

- Any questions regarding turn order and whatnot can go here.

Current Artist Rotation

- Neon Umbreon
    - FedoraEevees
    - enderman-lover
    - Lunar Duo
    - Nekomata
    - Neo Emolga
    - Noblejanobii
    - Shruikan
    - Zirilon
    - Arnisd
    - Scytherwolf
    - Suicune’s Fire
    - Venami
    - MajorLeeMan
    - TheAlolanPokeNerd
    - RussianVesper
    - Espeon Person
    - Chakramaster
    - Somerandomguynumber1
    - CosmaComix
    - Mango Cat

Willing to Assist with Completing Pages

- Nekomata
    - NobleJanobii
    - Patchikins

Emergency Fill-In List

- Nekomata
    - NobleJanobii
    - Penpeaches

On Hiatus

- Phoenix Fire
    - Azura Evley
    - Liokora
    - Rival Max
    - Pokemon Trainer Felix
    - October
    - New2XR
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 11-09-2021 at 03:01 PM.

@Zirilon - You're up next. The next page is the start of CHAPTER TWO.

@azura evley @Liokora
    Your turns are coming up soonish. Just a heads up!

@azura evley - You're up next!

Courtesy heads up to @Liokora @Rival Max

Keep it going, guys! We're doing awesome!

@Rival Max

Azura is unable to complete their turn due to midterms and life. They've requested to be skipped. Liokora happens to be in the process of moving and hasn't been seen online in quite a while as a result. You're next up- are you free to do it or would you someone to fill in for the next page so you have more time to prepare for your turn without moving it to the end of the rotation? Please respond ASAP.

Thank you!

- Neko

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    @Rival Max

Azura is unable to complete their turn due to midterms and life. They've requested to be skipped. Liokora happens to be in the process of moving and hasn't been seen online in quite a while as a result. You're next up- are you free to do it or would you someone to fill in for the next page so you have more time to prepare for your turn without moving it to the end of the rotation? Please respond ASAP.

Thank you!

- Neko
    I can do it. I should have sometime this weekend.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

6. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    I can do it. I should have sometime this weekend.
    Thanks so much!
    @Shruikan @pokemon trainer Felix - Your turns are coming up.

---

Updated rotation order. Azura and Liokora have been moved.

- Nekomata
    - MajorLeeMan
    - Neo Emolga
    - Suicune's Fire
    - Phoenix Fire
    - NobleJanobii
    - Scytherwolf
    - Neon Umbreon
    - Zirilon
    - Rival Max
    - Shruikan
    - Pokemon Trainer Felix
    - October
    - LKWayvern
    - Arnisd
    - Azura Evley
    - Liokora

@LKWayvern

No word from October recently, so we're moving ahead.

@Nekomata Any word on the next update?

@LKWayvern passed on her page so... @arnisd do you wanna do the next page? o:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    @LKWayvern passed on her page so... @arnisd do you wanna do the next page? o:
    I checked and saw arnisd already did the last page back in August. Azura would be up next, but I think we need a roll call for this whole thing to see who is still active and still wants to be in it. It's been quiet for a long time...