Time to turn that Totodile to GO!

The latest bit of cold weather has kept me at home but I did try to find a way to go out and brave the cold. All I had to do was just pour some cold water to defrost my car door handle. Next, I waited in my car for the defroster to melt the ice on my windshield. After all of that had happen I was finally able to pay a bill and hit up a PokeStop. I mostly did it for the PokeStop but I couldn’t break my streak.
Speaking about streaks and PokeStops! We have another new podcast to add to Podcast Central! This podcast is going to hit up all the PokeStop! So get ready as we are adding Pokemon GO FM!
Pokemon GO FM is a Pokemon GO podcast run by Bagelnoob and Nyancourt who want to go catch’em all! These two podcasters go out into the world and broadcast their exploits. Sometimes it is good but there are also some bad times. I hope you are excited to hear these guys take the airwaves with their phat beats as they talk Pokemon GO and all you need to know about catch’em all!
Lets GO ahead and get this started. Don’t touch that Totodile!
Pokemon GO FM: Mew and Kyogre Sneakin’ Up!– Bagelnoob and Nyancourt are back from their moving shakeup and the dark ages! These two are ready to speculate Mew’s arrival and how it could really shake up the game. They even talk about Kyogre and how massive this Pokemon can be once it enters the game. So give this episode a listen to splash into the latest Pokemon GO talk!
Pokemon World Tour United: Ancient Facades: A Tour Through Rock Tunnel!– What happens when a cop’s daughter and a Rocket grunt go into a dark cave? Arguing. Lots of arguing. Though, between hilarious outtakes and angry yells there is a light at the end of the tunnel! Get ready to learn the difference between stalactites and stalagmites as you listen to this podcast!
The Dex! Podcast: Pokken DLC and News We Missed!– The Dex! Crew is back and ready to catch up! Alex and Kellz talk about what they have been up to and the upcoming changes to the podcast, channel and more!
General Pokemon Podcasts
PKMNcast:Let’s Fight Over the Best Pokémon, Live from PAX South 2018– This podcast was recorded live before a live audience panel. SBJ and the gang takes the podcast on the road to PAX South! They talk about all kinds crazy as they get the audience to decide on their top favorite Pokemon. How does it go? Listen to find out!
Silph Radio: Team Aqua (With Jolly By Nature)– Nathan brings a jolly guest on this week to talk about one of the villain teams from the Pokemon games. They cover all aspects of Team Aqua from the video games to the manga. These guys have some interesting things to say when it comes to these seafaring villains.
P.U.C.L. Podcast: A New Life to Pokken Tournament!– Don’t adjust that dial! Team Rocket didn’t take over your podcast. It is just Zcron with Jushiro and Mr. Maximus talking about Pokken Tournament and the newly announced DLC.
Kanto Cast: A Quick Look at a Mini Nintendo Direct– Blue and Yellow take a look at the big Nintendo Direct Mini. They talk about all the announcements and give their opinions about what they like including Pokken Tournament.
TCG Podcasts
The Slowpoke Well Podcast: A Debate Of Sportsmanship– Benji and Shai have a discussion on sportsmanship within the Pokemon TCG. They go over what is and isn’t accepted when it comes to being a good sport. It goes beyond a handshake. There is even a little talk about cheating and what needs to be done to tackle the issue.
Dead Draw Gaming: Knee Deep and All In– The DDG Guys are talking about upcoming events! One of those is Dallas Regionals and the numbers it is hitting! This Regional is going to be big so there is going to be some big talk about it! Listen to get caught up on it all!
Super Rod-Cast: Its Expanded, Beach– The SRC boys are hitting the beach! The Expanded beach! They talk about all the decks that could be seen at Dallas Regionals and is there a reason to not play Night March or Zoroark. There is even a discussion about most private beach in Expanded. Tropical Beach. What makes this card so exclusive?
Six Prizes Podcast: Dueling in Dallas-Mike is in charge of the podcast now! He gives you a rundown of the Expanded format. What can you do about the Night Marchers and Zoroarks that roam wild? What decks can be played? Listen to find out.
PTCG Radio: Ultra Beasts Getting Love– Ross is talking all about the Ultra Beasts in this episode! There are some massive support coming for these guys and you need to know all about it! Get ready to hear about it all as you listen to this episode.
Pokemon GO Podcasts
Pokemon GO Radio: The Kyorge Commeth & Community Day– The PGR Bros are back from hibernation! They are ready to talk about what they expect from future Pokemon GO Community Day events! They give give some tips on tackling the massive Kyogre. It could be tough but you can trust these guys to guide you through the storm seas!
Gotta Watch’em All Podcast: Lured Up Podcast – Episode 13– Ken and Adam brave the snow as they hit up raids! Were they successful? Were they cold? Who caught all the Delibird in a tristate area? Find out the answers to these questions and more in this week’s episode!
Pokemon Anime Podcasts
Pikapi Podcast: Old Faithful Strikes Again!-It is time to battle and Anne is excited! She goes over and breaks down Ash’s battle against Brawly. What does Ash do here to finally overcome this massive wave? Listen to find out!
Table Top Podcasts
Pokemon Rollout!: Epicenter! (or, Professor Sneaze Is Old)– The faithful travelers have finally made it to the Trilithon Sanctuary. Though, it seems like the city is overcome in flames and not the burning kind. What is going on in the city and how is a mysterious Absol connected to it all? The cliffhangers continue in this mystery!
It is cold but don’t forget to leave a rate and review on iTunes!
The post Podcast Central: Tuning into the FM appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.