Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Alola, Crossroads

Hey there. I'm an old Pokemon fan getting back into it once again, lookin' for a comfy community where I can talk and post about it and maybe make some Pokemon-friends; this place look comfy. Just getting back into it after a good year and a half away from the series, just got Ultra Moon, haven't booted it up yet, and I'm looking forward getting back in the Pokemon world again. Hope to meet cool people who don't judge adults for still playing Pokemon/don't mind that I am a relatively old fan in more ways than one.

See folks around.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Hey, welcome to PXR, Matdo! I'm 35 and I'm still playing Pokemon, so you're definitely not alone! I got hooked into it when I was 17 and never put it down. It's just too much darn fun. XD

Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your time here! We've got a lot of great people to meet and we do all kinds of fun stuff with Pokemon.

Cheers!

Administrator

Welcome to PXR, Matdo! If you've been looking for a nice, friendly, Pokémon community. Then you've found the right place! We're a very friendly community and welcome anyone here! Whether you're an artist wanting to share art, an avid storyteller ready to write up some stories to share, or just an all around Pokefan ready to hang out with others that love Pokémon. This is the perfect place for it.

Trust me, this community here has many other adults here too. I mean I'm 27 and I still love Pokémon. I mean, Pikachu is STILL my favorite even today! Anyway, hope to see you around the community! If you have any questions, feel free to ask! We're here to help and have all kinds of fun! Once again, welcome to PXR!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Hey, welcome to PXR, Matdo! I'm 35 and I'm still playing Pokemon, so you're definitely not alone! I got hooked into it when I was 17 and never put it down. It's just too much darn fun. XD

Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your time here! We've got a lot of great people to meet and we do all kinds of fun stuff with Pokemon.

Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Trust me, this community here has many other adults here too. I mean I'm 27 and I still love Pokémon. I mean, Pikachu is STILL my favorite even today! Anyway, hope to see you around the community! If you have any questions, feel free to ask! We're here to help and have all kinds of fun! Once again, welcome to PXR!

Right on, cool to see other old players/acceptance of that (I've gotten "too old for that/too old in general" related to Pokemon before and it wasn't great). I was 10 when the original games came out and have been a fan and played off and on since then. Series is rich enough that there's something there for any age, to me

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome to the chaos!

And don't worry- you're far from the only adult here on the site. I think most of us are at least 20+ years old. Some older than that, even. xD You're never too old to enjoy 'kid' stuff, honestly. I still actively watch cartoons, play games, etc. I mean- who do you think makes all this 'kid' stuff? Children?

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Hey @Matdo! Welcome to PXR :) We are definitely comfy! And a lot of us are adults so we definitely won't judge! Looking forward to seeing you around the place. Have fun with Ultra Moon! I'd love to hear what you think about it as an older fan.
    GCEA

Hi there! :D Welcome to the forum! And yes, I can't agree enough that you're never too old for games and 'toons and everything you enjoyed as a child. I think this is the generation where "you're too old for that" is finally getting old. XD

I hope you do find it comfy here! :D And if you have questions or anything, please don't hesitate to contact one of us. ^-^

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Hey man! Welcome to the crew! PXR is definitely a comfy place, so you chose a good forum! :]

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Senior Administrator

Welcome to the Crossroads!

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Hey there! Welcome to PXR and welcome back to the Pokemon fandom! Don't feel shy about your age, most of us here are around 20something years old, and some folks are even older! We hope you enjoy the forum!