Thread: Comfort Zone

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar

Comfort Zone

How well are you at going out of your comfort zone?

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

evil evil evil ( me ) evil evil evil

^ This is me inside my bubble. It protects me from evil things. I do not like evil things outside of my bubble.

3. This post has been liked by:

I find embarrassment to be a positively useless emotion that I very rarely feel on a significant level and actively seek out ways to test just how far I can go before being so. So yeah, I'm pretty good at being out of my comfort zone.
    Heartfelt thanks to Neo Emolga for my avatar!

5. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Lately I've been trying harder to step out of it. You can discover quite a few things things if you do.

Before, I used to be pretty quiet, shy, and didn't go out much. Lately, I've been a lot more outgoing and don't mind doing silly things in public. I find the reaction has generally been pretty positive. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Elbub View Post
    I find embarrassment to be a positively useless emotion that I very rarely feel on a significant level and actively seek out ways to test just how far I can go before being so. So yeah, I'm pretty good at being out of my comfort zone.
    I wish to draw inspiration from you, O Brave One!

I resist exiting my comfort zone by nature, but sometimes I force myself out of it and rarely I find that it yields serious consequences. So yeah, I'm open to stepping out of it, but sometimes I'm just too stubborn. xD

8. This post has been liked by:

Elbub 

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I like my comfort zone, and it likes me. xD I'll step out of it if I have to, but I usually won't.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I never leave my comfort zone of I can help it. I've kind of accepted that it's just how I am and my life won't be that exciting and that's okay. xD
    GCEA

Administrator

Typically it's tough to stretch out of my comfort zone. If I'm not used to it. I ask questions to make sure I'm not screwing up (depending on how important it is) or try and after a good few attempts just go sleep.

It's tough without help! xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Simultaneously, I think I'm good and bad at it, depending on the company I'm in and what I'm doing to stretch out of my comfort zone. Right now I'm trying to be a bit more sociable because I'm going to need to be that way when school ends, and no matter where I end up hopefully university), I'm able to meet new people and build new friendships. I've done university taster residentials which threw me into new groups of people and I really enjoyed them, so I hope it's the same when I have to meet new people in the future. Right now, I think I've kicked away that fear of meeting new people, and I really enjoy it.

Last edited by Blaquaza; 02-01-2018 at 10:04 PM.

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler: