Thread: Dream Stories

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Dream Stories

Ah, dreams, we all know them, we all have them. Most of the time we don't remember what we dream about, but sometimes there's those dreams that stay in our memory. So I thought we'd do something fun with that. The idea is that one person tells a dream they had, and someone else tries to write a short story using elements from that dream, and after they're done, describe one of their own dreams so the cycle can continue. I'll go first.

So, I had this one very recently, and it's by far one of the most mundane dreams I have ever had, though it was pretty amusing: in it we were already in Pokemon Generation 8, the games were called Pokemon Wish and Pokemon Dream, but I don't remember anything else beyond that, except for the reveal of two new Eeveelutions, which were Ghost and Poison. The Ghost Eeveelution looked a lot like the typhonic beast (this thing: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20120113021759), while the Poison Eeveelution was small and very fluffy, but with a very colorful and vibrant coat that sort of called to mind poison dart frogs. But the strange thing about these guys is that they were revealed and implemented into the games mid-generation rather than being there from the start, something that I remember caused a lot of complaints.

2. This post has been liked by: