Guest Stars Thread for my comic(s) (NOW ACCEPTING)

Greetings, this thread will be dedicated to applying to be a guest star in my current/future sprite comics! Just follow the template down below :3

Available comics to pick from:

Template:

Name of Character (First. Last name is optional):
    Background (Try to provide some detail if possible):
    Pokemon:
    Organization (if in one):
    Trainer Sprite:
    Trainer Overworld Sprite:

Current organizations known:
    Team Metal (Chapaz only)
    Pokemon Hunter (Chapaz only) <-- not so much but I figured i'd put this here.
    Last edited by Fistodragon; 04-08-2018 at 04:17 AM.

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Name of Character: Arrow
    Background: Arrow was born in the Kalos region, where her parents worked as rangers. Because of this, she grew up surrounded by wild Pokemon and has a strong affinity for nature. When she was around 15 years old she decided to become a Trainer so she could travel the world. Because she will not capture a Pokemon without having established a connection with it first, her team of six is all she has; Jolteon and Houndoom were her first, having been with her since childhood as an Eevee and Houndour respectively; Flygon was found in the outskirts of a desert, its wing badly injured after it crashed against a small plane, and Arrow and her team nursed back to health, Flygon chose to stay with Arrow, and is the physical powerhouse of the team, though she does often use it as a means of aerial transport; Lapras was rescued from poachers and is the tanky member of the team, it is also used for travel across water; Scolipede was obtained as a Venipede after its swarm had been eradicated by pest control, Arrow felt bad for the poor creature and decided to adopt it, its huge size combined with its speed makes it a great mount for travel across land; finally there's Mimikyu, who joined the team out of its own volition, and seemingly just because it was lonely. While Arrow is a strong battler, she rarely participates in League Tournaments because Pokemon Training is more like a hobby for her, and instead earns money through part-time jobs. That said, this doesn't mean she neglects her team's training, as she is well aware that she and her team have to be prepared for emergencies, which includes the possibility of having to face a tough opponent.
    Pokemon: Jolteon, Flygon, Houndoom, Lapras, Mimikyu, Scolipede
    Organization: N/A
    Trainer Sprite/Trainer Overworld Sprite: I can't provide images atm but I can at least provide a description: Arrow is a young adult of average height, has reddish-brown hair that she cuts short (above her shoulders) because long hair is hard to care for in the wilderness. Her eyes match her hair color. While she was originally very pale, nowadays she sports a light tan to her skin due to spending so much time outdoors. She wears the traditional Pokemon Ranger outfit, but hers is accompanied by a shiny umbreon hoodie that she takes everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow-Jolteon View Post
    Name of Character: Arrow
    Background: Arrow was born in the Kalos region, where her parents worked as rangers. Because of this, she grew up surrounded by wild Pokemon and has a strong affinity for nature. When she was around 15 years old she decided to become a Trainer so she could travel the world. Because she will not capture a Pokemon without having established a connection with it first, her team of six is all she has; Jolteon and Houndoom were her first, having been with her since childhood as an Eevee and Houndour respectively; Flygon was found in the outskirts of a desert, its wing badly injured after it crashed against a small plane, and Arrow and her team nursed back to health, Flygon chose to stay with Arrow, and is the physical powerhouse of the team, though she does often use it as a means of aerial transport; Lapras was rescued from poachers and is the tanky member of the team, it is also used for travel across water; Scolipede was obtained as a Venipede after its swarm had been eradicated by pest control, Arrow felt bad for the poor creature and decided to adopt it, its huge size combined with its speed makes it a great mount for travel across land; finally there's Mimikyu, who joined the team out of its own volition, and seemingly just because it was lonely. While Arrow is a strong battler, she rarely participates in League Tournaments because Pokemon Training is more like a hobby for her, and instead earns money through part-time jobs. That said, this doesn't mean she neglects her team's training, as she is well aware that she and her team have to be prepared for emergencies, which includes the possibility of having to face a tough opponent.
    Pokemon: Jolteon, Flygon, Houndoom, Lapras, Mimikyu, Scolipede
    Organization: N/A
    Trainer Sprite/Trainer Overworld Sprite: I can't provide images atm but I can at least provide a description: Arrow is a young adult of average height, has reddish-brown hair that she cuts short (above her shoulders) because long hair is hard to care for in the wilderness. Her eyes match her hair color. While she was originally very pale, nowadays she sports a light tan to her skin due to spending so much time outdoors. She wears the traditional Pokemon Ranger outfit, but hers is accompanied by a shiny umbreon hoodie that she takes everywhere.
    Accepted :) Let me try a mock sprite real quick. You'll be actually included between (32-40). If i adore the way your character fits in my story, not only will i include you for a longer/bigger role in this comic, but POSSIBLY the sequel. I also have an entirely non-related comic to Chapaz (Detectivey) that I will try to kickstart the first few in a few weeks. Official release date is probably like March-April for that comic though lol. Sorry for going off topic.

EDIT: Here is what i came up with. I'm pretty bad with recoloring hair lol.

EDIT 2: The hair needs to be fixed still and the outfit recolored too. Do you like the choice for your head sprite? The blue/gold band for the hair was the idea from your hoodie thing.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Fistodragon; 02-03-2018 at 06:27 AM.

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.

Still accepting

bump

Okay so I've got 2 for you! One for Chapaz, and one for Crisis in Johto! Johto one first!

Name of Character (First. Last name is optional): Erica Wright
    Background (Try to provide some detail if possible): Erica has always dreamed of being a detective, doing whatever she could around her town to solve mysteries. She's not always the best at finding clues, but she definitely gives it her all and doesn't back down from a challenge no matter how frustrating it may be. She's not a skilled battler, so she's quick to come up with a clever solution to avoid conflict wherever possible. The bag she has was from her grandfather, and she treasures it above all else in this world.
    Pokemon: I'm only putting the highest form she'll have, if you want her to use their lower evolutions then go for it.
    Furret (F), Swadloon (M), Murkrow (M), Growlithe (F), Machoke (M), Golbat (F)
    Organization (if in one): Nah
    Trainer Sprite:

And now for the Chapaz one

Name of Character (First. Last name is optional): Catherine Faraday
    Background (Try to provide some detail if possible): Catherine has always been an enigma to her peers, and her recent activity is as mysterious as usual. Her reasons for popping up in Chapaz are known only to her. She values elegance and strength above all else in life and seeks to push herself to her limits. She has no patience for weak trainers or weak Pokemon and believes that it's her duty to show the world her power.
    Pokemon: Gyarados (M), Armaldo (M), Toxicroak (F), Flygon (F), Galvantula (F), Darmanitan (M)
    Organization (if in one): You put her wherever she would fit best man :)
    Trainer Sprite:

Quote Originally Posted by ant2011 View Post
    Okay so I've got 2 for you! One for Chapaz, and one for Crisis in Johto! Johto one first!

Name of Character (First. Last name is optional): Erica Wright
    Background (Try to provide some detail if possible): Erica has always dreamed of being a detective, doing whatever she could around her town to solve mysteries. She's not always the best at finding clues, but she definitely gives it her all and doesn't back down from a challenge no matter how frustrating it may be. She's not a skilled battler, so she's quick to come up with a clever solution to avoid conflict wherever possible. The bag she has was from her grandfather, and she treasures it above all else in this world.
    Pokemon: I'm only putting the highest form she'll have, if you want her to use their lower evolutions then go for it.
    Furret (F), Swadloon (M), Murkrow (M), Growlithe (F), Machoke (M), Golbat (F)
    Organization (if in one): Nah
    Trainer Sprite:

And now for the Chapaz one

Name of Character (First. Last name is optional): Catherine Faraday
    Background (Try to provide some detail if possible): Catherine has always been an enigma to her peers, and her recent activity is as mysterious as usual. Her reasons for popping up in Chapaz are known only to her. She values elegance and strength above all else in life and seeks to push herself to her limits. She has no patience for weak trainers or weak Pokemon and believes that it's her duty to show the world her power.
    Pokemon: Gyarados (M), Armaldo (M), Toxicroak (F), Flygon (F), Galvantula (F), Darmanitan (M)
    Organization (if in one): You put her wherever she would fit best man :)
    Trainer Sprite:
    Alright :) I'll start brewing some ideas within the next few comic pages or so!

With the slow return of my comics, I will take guest star applications for my comic Pokemon: CiJ (Crisis in Johto).