Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    To be fair, I've always struggled to make a decent-looking pikachu. xD I think they're harder to get right because we see them everywhere so when there's a small detail that's off, it's so easy to notice. So you're not alone there, dude. xD I have yet to draw one I'm actually happy with. XD
    Yeaaaaaah, especially since I'm like a crazy Pika fanatic. Now especially after seeing Gemma's perfections? Oh man you don't even know. I'm spoiled xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

2. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    No.
    You suck

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

4. This post has been liked by:

Fate 

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    You suck
    I think there's on Elite Four guy in XY who asks you if battling counts as an art or not.
    If it is, it's the one I suck at.

...Unless you give me an umbreon. >:3

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    I think there's on Elite Four guy in XY who asks you if battling counts as an art or not.
    You there! Young man/lady! I have a question I must pose to you. Do you think Pokémon battling can ever be worthy of being called an art?

You see, cooking is the type of art that disappears as soon as it is completed. Pokémon battles are the same. Even memories of sweet victory soon fade after the battle ends. To devote yourself entirely to such a life, made up of fleeting experiences--that is truly artful.If all you seek in life is to fill your stomach with some tasteless matter, then why are there Chefs in this world?! We labor tirelessly to make something wonderful that will disappear from sight as soon as it is enjoyed. That is the life of a Chef! That is the life of a Trainer!

Devote yourself entirely, so even that which will fade and disappear is ingrained forever upon your heart and mind! That is the only fate for any human.

This next one i take to heart, and is the quote i use to craft my teams:
    There are no weak Pokémon in a Pokémon battle. There are only weak Trainers. Find the good in every one of your Pokémon. Draw out the unique strengths they possess. It is the duty of both Trainers and Chefs to find the good in any raw materials they have to work with. There lies the answer to reaching ever higher.

All from Siebold, the Water Chef E4

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

I do consider myself something of a writer. A few years ago, it had even been a dream of mine to become an author some day... But I haven't been so sure about that in recent times.
    Actual art is something that I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with. I consider myself an okay-ish artist at best, but the motivation to draw anything tends to be low most days.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I think I'm pretty creative. I enjoy learning how to do new crafts and things. But I think I'm a bit of a jack of all trades, master of none deal. I like doing new things rather than practicing.
    GCEA

I should hope i'm creative considering I'm studying a Graphic Design degree at the moment, haha.
    I do consider myself quite creative and artistic. I don't think i'm amazing at some stuff, lately I think I have lost my skills in drawing and painting because i haven't consistently done it in a while but i'm working on getting it back up to scratch. From my skills in my degree, i'd say i'm very creatively minded and very good at designing stuff. I'm good at the technical stuff and if it's anything to do with graphic arts, typography or photoshop, i'm decent. I am very modest though so when I share any of my art, i don't tend to like being proud of it and always find flaws.
    I don't have enough confidence for any of the performing arts and i'm not amazing at writing so that's where my skills end.

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs

Not insanity. Supersanity. Death's Spook's Avatar
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(The very premise of this question has caused me to die laughing)
    Avatar taken from Scarfgirl and TheOtherChosenOne of Deviantart. Two great tastes that go great together! You know, when they aren't trying to kill each other horribly.

Ivy commands you not to touch the kitty!

Banner by Neo Emolga!

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

I draw. I draw digitally and traditionally, I also do some writing, but I don't post my stories online.

I'm not artistic at all.

-flees-

13. This post has been liked by: