Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar

How good are you at making friends?

How well are you at making friends? Are you a social butterfly? Do you get nervous, ever?

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I'm really only good at making friends online. There, it's much easier to make friends the way I know how to - through my creative stuff.

Meeeeeeeh...
    I'm better at making friends online than I am irl, but I'm still not as good as I'd like to be.
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 02-22-2018 at 09:22 PM.

APPARENTLY?

I'm actually much better friends with people online than I am offline. I'm quiet around strangers. But around people I know I get told to shut up repeatedly.

5. This post has been liked by:

It really depends. I do agree that it's easier to make friends online but I can make friends in real life too. I'm easy to get along with and I always have myself open to friendship, but there are a lot of people I don't click with. The ones I do click with are usually easy to spot from the get-go. I gravitate towards kindness, most of all. And humour. I need to be able to have a good laugh with them.

@Fate I know what you mean about being quiet around strangers! If I'm in a place that I'm not familiar with or around people I don't know, I'm not that great at just randomly making friends or conversation. xD But when I'm with friends or somewhere I know well, I find it much easier to be social. Like when new people start at work, I try my best to make them feel welcome and I'm quite comfortable being talkative. But yeah, that's because I'm overly familiar with the environment.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I've been more outgoing lately. Growing up as a kid, I got bullied pretty badly up until high school, so I became pretty hardcore introverted and shy. But I've gotten better and lately I've felt more free to just be myself and the funny stuff I like to do is much more appreciated rather than ridiculed.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I'm bad at making friends and worse at keeping them. XD

I try and be friendly and welcoming to everyone both online and off but I find it hard to progress from that to actually being friends. xD
    GCEA

I'm great at getting on with people, no matter who they are. But actually keeping friends is difficult, as it can take a lot of effort, and I'm lazy. And so are my friends.
    Completing Generation III

Heartfelt thanks to Neo Emolga for my avatar!

Not very good at all, I have a hard time fitting in places and run out of things to say/am not interesting. I try to be nice and friendly, I'm just not very good at getting or having friends. It's like I forgot how or something because I barely remember what it's like, to be honest.

I'm very hit and miss. I'm really good at keeping friends but a lot of the time i'm very awkward, not knowing what to say. I'm really good at small talk, but creating meaningful conversation with people that i'm not decent friends with is something i struggle with a bit. Uni has been hard because I've been here for about 18 months now and have only 1 really good friend here. I'd say i'm friends with almost all 24 in my class, but not friendly enough to go out and do stuff with, uni is the only thing keeping me seeing them really. Online i'm not much better tbf, i'm chill and friendly but I feel that i'm a bit quiet sometimes.
    Sucks to be an awkward mess lol.

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs