Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm not really good at it. I prefer to keep to myself a lot, so....

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I'm quite introverted, so I really don't have any friends besides my online ones. xD And it's much easier to make friends online. I can't strike up conversations with strangers, and I don't do much to make my life interesting so I never have anything to talk about, aha. The friends I make tend to be more acquaintances. We'd go out and do things on occasion, but I'd never find anyone with such similar interests that we'd get along really well. Generally I'd make friends and then soon enough the distance would grow and it'd just kinda fizzle out. So the few friends I actually do make I can never really keep. And it's not for lack of trying; I find I'm the only one who tries, actually.

I had a couple of good friends, but I don't see them anymore cause they're all so busy moving on with their lives. They may as well be online friends too. XD

I’m very bad at making friends. I’m very shy and anxious in real life and all of my friends were made through weird circumstances. Online I’m a little more open but i still have a hard time talking to people first

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

It's very hit or miss and dependent on the day. Sometimes it's very easy and other times it's not.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Very introverted, as I imagine most on here might be, so I'm not the best at it. That's ok though, I'm happy with my small friend group. We're tight-knit and close like a family.