Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I was once what you may consider a "boss." I was champion of Alola until a few young and very skilled trainers made it through the Island Challenges and defeated the Elite 4 and myself. Ah, those were some good times, yeah!

Senior Moderator

Yeah, you were a pretty challenging and fun fight--look forward to facing you again in Ultra Sun.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    The battle took over two and a half hours
    O_O Neo, you have an incredible amount of patience! I would probably have just put that game away. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Fried Torchic View Post
    Things went really well, but thete was one battle that took forty-five minutes.
    Wow. That's crazy xD Good job sticking it out. I hate those kinda battles where Pokemon are healing. It's so frustrating. xD I think the worst I can remember is a Cradily in Colosseum or something. Ingrain and giga drain and leech seed and ughhhh.
    GCEA

Three straight hours of fighting Yiazmat in vanilla Final Fantasy XII. A boss with 50 million HP in a game where you can only deal 9,999 at a time. There were ways to "speed" kill it, which still took upwards to an hour or two. But I did it the traditional way. It wasn't too hard, though--just took a monstrous amount of time.

And then Amygdala in Bloodborne in the Defiled Chalice. Took me forever because your health is halved in there and one hit would kill me. I died so often I had to take breaks. But got it eventually.

5. This post has been liked by:

Barthandalus on Final Fantasy XIII. I got stuck on his first fight (You fight him 3 times...) forever. This is on top of this game taking me literally 5 years to finally finish. It's long and grindy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3UT8g3jQG0&