Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stop crying!

Stop crying!

When was the last time you cried?

I haven't cried in years now. I just don't have the time to, as silly as that sounds. The last time I cried was at a family wedding around eight years ago, and I felt so stupid after it I vowed to avoid crying as much as possible. Eight years and I still haven't shed a tear.

Senior Moderator

My best friend's funeral

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

When my mom was dying from cancer and there was nothing we could do to save her.

I tend to cry a weensy bit when I see something really cute. xD Even thinking about super adorable things makes my nose fizzle. XD The last time I cried of sadness was probably a month or so ago when I wasn't feeling well at work and then had a mean customer who made me cry and I had to set in the break room for half an hour before I could go back out there. xD I cry a lot. But I think it's healthy, so I don't mind!

I may look like I always have a smile on my face, but if there's ever a tear shed. It's watching a young trainer start their journey and succeed. Brings back the good memories, yeah. I remember when that those two made it through every island challenge and defeated our very own Pokemon League and Champion.

The last time I cried was last Saturday. I think I will cry a lot in the coming weeks, because I'm going through a difficult time, but right now, I'm "okay".

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

Not insanity. Supersanity. Death's Spook's Avatar
    The last time I remember really crying? Nope. I’d need at least 4 drinks in me to even think of talking about that. It was a few years ago, but still, nuh uh, no way.
    Avatar taken from Scarfgirl and TheOtherChosenOne of Deviantart. Two great tastes that go great together! You know, when they aren't trying to kill each other horribly.

Ivy commands you not to touch the kitty!

Banner by Neo Emolga!

Pewter City Playboy Playboy Brock's Avatar

The last time Nurse Joy denied my love for her...so I tried Officer Jenny and got the same thing.

I was gonna come in here and say the finale of The Adventure Zone: Balance was a 3 hour sob fest, but y'all have some stuff goin on, man. Hope you're all feeling better.