Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    As far as I know, I only have a minor allergy to nickel; I've gotten a number of rashes on my skin from wearing cheap necklaces, and my ear lobes get crusty whenever I try to wear certain kinds of earrings.

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I'm not allergic to anything that I'm aware of. However when I used to have my rabbit, in the hotter weather I'd always end up with this mild rash on the underside of my arms. I chalked it down to him because I'd never had the rash before, and nothing else was new. Might have been the fur once he got older.

allergies hate me and i hate allergies :') mine get pretty bad. i got allergy tested a few years ago and they pretty much told me to never go outside. the only thing i wasn't allergic to was cockroach. now mind you i do take allergy medicine during the spring but it never seems to help. i'm just a sneezy lass.

I have a mild allergy to most biting and/or stinging insects (nothing major, the bites just swell more for me than for other people), but an extreme allergy requiring epipens for bees, wasps, and hornets. I assume also spiders, but I am not certain on that.

There is also an allergy to the adhesive in tape/bandaids that runs in my family, I’m lucky in that mine is mild and takes somewhere around a full day before anything happens. My cousin however has a note on her medical records stating that they cannot be given band-aids or similar by the hospital because (if I remember right) she gets blisters, and it’s a relatively quick reaction.