Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Happy birthday, Cleobel! I hope it's a great one. ^-^

2. This post has been liked by:

Thanks everybody for your friendly birthday messages and Chikorita GIFs! They mean a lot to me. And thank you very much, Bulbasaur, for the birthday thread! :D
    For my birthday this year, I didn't have a good day, but I had a good evening. :)

Happy Birthday! Hope it all turns out good and you have a good whole 19th year.
    I turned 19, so my 19th year is finished and my 20th year has just begun. xD

I hope you enjoy your special day and got everything you wanted!
    I got my presents on Saturday (two days before my birthday) : three Pokemon games for the virtual console of the 3DS (Pokemon Yellow, Gold and Crystal). :)
    I intend to do some shiny hunting on these games, but I would like to find a shiny Eevee on Pokemon Blue (virtual console) first. x)

Happy birthday, don't let anything keep you down!
    Not even this Charizard? xD
    @Bulbasaur @Noblejanobii @Matdo @EmeraldSky @Neo Emolga @Chakramaster @Kentucky Fried Torchic @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Fate @Green @Scytherwolf

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

4. This post has been liked by:

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! Sorry I'm nearly a week late. x__x Life has been getting in the way lately. I'm sorry to hear you didn't have a good day. But glad that you had a good evening! :D The presents you received sound awesome. ^-^

6. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! Sorry I'm nearly a week late. x__x Life has been getting in the way lately. I'm sorry to hear you didn't have a good day. But glad that you had a good evening! :D The presents you received sound awesome. ^-^

No worries, Xanthe! Thank you for your friendly birthday message and for the Chikorita GIF! They mean a lot to me. :D

8. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    AWW CRAP. For some reason I didn't see this until now but HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY. Have yet another Chikorita gif. xD

you can never have too many chikorita

10. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post
    AWW CRAP. For some reason I didn't see this until now but HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY. Have yet another Chikorita gif. xD

you can never have too many chikorita

Thank you, Gemma, for your friendly birthday message and for this "yet another" Chikorita GIF! They mean a lot to me. :D
    Of course I can never have too many Chikorita! xD

12. This post has been liked by: