Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt25 View Post
    i am interested in Signing up / Joining Rhyme City

i'm open to sign up for any RPG ideas. anyone has

Even this -> ( http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...l=1#post218256 )
    I’ll be honest, I was not expecting to see my dinosaur of an RP on a recent discussion. I made that thing before I went on a two-year hiatus from the entire site.

As for wanting to RP, and the desire revive them, I’m with the others who would love to, but other things are in the way and need to come first. That being said, when I come back, I may try to reboot one of the RPs that has done really well for me in the past.

I actually had plans to try to kick Ryme back into motion next week. XD I was trying to give a certain member one last shot at posting before I skipped over them in the post chain--still not certain if they will be posting before next Tuesday-Wednesday, but I should be getting something up in that time frame regardless.

As for my activity in RP, I still RP regularly, but due to the now microscopic RP community on PXR, I've shifted away from posting my plots/trying to get anything started here.

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Well if Winter's still in it to get it active again then y'all can try to revive it. We'll see what I can do on my end. I haven't been able to catch a break hardly at all recently. Had another round of midterms this past week, have a paper due tonight, and a presentation plus several readings due next week. And that's just from what I can remember. I think I also have a paper due next Sunday.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

I’ll make an SU for Rhyme tomorrow then. I have irl obligations as well but I can squeeze in a post occasionally. I would not like to leave people behind who would like to rp. Janobii is there a chance we could go without you in the time being but allow you to come back in the future?

What is the status of the others involved in Rhyme? Is there any chance they would return if they knew there as interest in a revival?

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I could still post here and there. I'm helping Suicune's Fire GM Stalkers Season 4, but a post every now and then shouldn't be a problem.

Sabi has talked to me semi-recently about posting, but I don't expect (or even really want) rapidfire replies for Ryme Chaos? I've only got two days a week I am really able to focus on RP replies, and don’t mind people being slower to reply...as long as we don't end up stalling out for months again. I'm not certain about other members, and there is one of whom I know has a ton of stuff on their plate rn, hence why I had to speak to them about breaking post chain to continue things.

Alright. I think I can manage a reply at least on saturday/sunday, and perhaps sneak another one in here or there, so this is definitely my speed. I look forward to it, and if you speak to Sabi again tell her I said hi.

Yeah, it's not meant to be a high maintenance RP. XD And message delivered.

I appreciate you relaying the message. And now you have two new SU’s in your RP. Let’s bring some life into this thing.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctus View Post
    Janobii is there a chance we could go without you in the time being but allow you to come back in the future?
    I'd rather not be left behind since I've already been struggling to reply even when the story was active due to just kinda be left out of the action (albeit unintentionally) and if I got left behind it'd demotivate me from replying at all since I'd need a recap of what's going on, which would delay my reply even further, leaving me further behind, so on and so forth.

So if you wanted to, I guess you could, but I'd rather not let that happen since in my past experiences that resulted in me just not jumping back in due to my character not fitting back into the dynamic well.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire