garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar

Tattoos!

What's your opinion on them?

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I personally prefer temporary tattoos. I'm very indecisive so I'm not sure if I'd ever be able to settle on getting something permanent but temporary tattoos are fun!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I personally prefer temporary tattoos. I'm very indecisive so I'm not sure if I'd ever be able to settle on getting something permanent but temporary tattoos are fun!
    As a kid I liked temporary tattoos, but they usually don't last much more beyond 24 hours. Then they crack, peel and flake away, and they're just eh.

If I got a permanent tattoo, I think I'd go for a badass-looking dragon or some of those tribal designs, but eh, I don't feel confident I'd want to be stuck with them for the rest of my life. So yeah.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Yeah, I also have a fear of sticking with one my whole life. Plus, is it even safe for Emolgas to get tattoos?

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    As a kid I liked temporary tattoos, but they usually don't last much more beyond 24 hours. Then they crack, peel and flake away, and they're just eh.

If I got a permanent tattoo, I think I'd go for a badass-looking dragon or some of those tribal designs, but eh, I don't feel confident I'd want to be stuck with them for the rest of my life. So yeah.
    That's cause you didn't get the good quality ones. Most of the ones I've used last a week to two weeks depending on how much wear and tear you put it through.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I'm another person that's not confident enough to get a tattoo I'd be stuck with the rest of my life. I LOVED the temporary tattoos as a kid though. I remember having this one cat one when I was 8 or 9 that (at the time) I wished I could have forever. XD

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I wouldn't be taking anything metal near an Emolga. XD

But yeah I don't like needles so I will never get a tattoo. I also don't think I would want one even if it was just like drawn on with permanent-forever-and-ever ink because I would probably get bored of it eventually...
    GCEA

Not insanity. Supersanity. Death's Spook's Avatar
    I will never in my life get a tattoo. Temporary ones always felt weird, and permanent ones can go very wrong unless the parlor in question is good about treating getting tattoos like the surgery it is. Not to mention that I've always had a problem enduring pain for the sake of aesthetics.
    Avatar taken from Scarfgirl and TheOtherChosenOne of Deviantart. Two great tastes that go great together! You know, when they aren't trying to kill each other horribly.

Ivy commands you not to touch the kitty!

Banner by Neo Emolga!

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Death's Spook View Post
    Not to mention that I've always had a problem enduring pain for the sake of aesthetics.
    I've recently been getting my legs waxed every four weeks and daaaaaaaaamn does it take some getting used to. The ankles hurt. ;n;

That said I can't imagine myself getting a tattoo. I thought once, when I was a bit younger, that if I ever got one it would be something small on my wrist so I could cover it if I needed to. But then I could never settle on anything that I wanted and I'm not a huge fan of pain so yeah. xD No tattoos for me!

I want a tattoo so bad. I want a watercolor barn owl.