Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Howdy!

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Blaquaza View Post
    Also, I'm just guessing based off your avatar, but is the Froakie line one of your favourites? Greninja is my fourth favourite Pokémon. :D
    It is, yes, but I also knew the moment I saw him making this pose in the anime I would make it my avatar on any Pokemon forums I joined. Haven't changed it since it aired.

And wow, you're a veteran to the franchise!If you don't mind me asking, what new generation wowed you the most after Gold/Silver?
    Boy, that's tough. Probably Gen 6. 3D, mega evolution, trainer customization, plenty of choices for in game teams, etc.
    For some people, small, beautiful events are what life is all about.

Welcome to the forum, Corey! :D We already have a Corey, whose username is literally Corey, but you can be his replacement during his indefinite leave. ;)

Hope you enjoy it here. :D

Welcome, Corey 2! Hope you're enjoying your time here and stay a while!

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EvilChameleon View Post
    It is, yes, but I also knew the moment I saw him making this pose in the anime I would make it my avatar on any Pokemon forums I joined. Haven't changed it since it aired.
    It's definitely a great pose, I've seen it a couple of times when I've been lurking around and it's given me a little chuckle. :D

Quote Originally Posted by EvilChameleon View Post
    Boy, that's tough. Probably Gen 6. 3D, mega evolution, trainer customization, plenty of choices for in game teams, etc.
    You raise great points there, XY really modernised the Pokémon formula in a way that I didn't know we needed until we had it. One of my favourite things about the games is the great amount of choice you can get, so seeing that extended with a huge Regional Pokédex and even the ability to customise trainers was amazing. :)

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler: