Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stressed Out

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar

Stressed Out

What symptoms do you have when you're stressed?

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Tension headaches for sure. More so in recent years than when I was still in school.
    For some people, small, beautiful events are what life is all about.

Administrator

Stress comes in many ways to me. Mostly lately it's been like some signs of looking depressed. This coming from work and how they have me right now. So most days I go from being happy to just looking miserable. So much so a co-worker has noticed lately and she's always been checking on me to make sure I'm okay.

Outside of that it's really bad tension headaches. I try to deal with it by helping however I can with whatever is causing the issue(s), but it doesn't work very well that often.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

My motivation to do anything fun and creative goes flying out the window, which is bad because those are the kinds of things that would help me relax and just get my mind off of things.

I also tend to "freeze up." Sometimes stress hits me when I'm at work or home and if it suddenly feels like I have a trillion things to do, I freeze, just stare into space for a moment, and almost feel lost a bit. I then try to sort things out, come up with a plan on how to get the crap done, and just do the simple and easy stuff first just so it's less on the plate and so it feels like progress is being made. Generally that helps weed out the stress as well and that usually helps me get rolling to get the bigger stuff done.

When I'm stressed, I experience an accelerated heart rate, an accelerated breathing rate, trembling and sometimes chest pain and a choking feeling.

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I get stomache pains when I'm really stressed. It's amazing what physical reactions people can have to stress!
    GCEA

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    I get stomache pains when I'm really stressed. It's amazing what physical reactions people can have to stress!
    Yeah everyone seems to have some slightly different reactions. Some have it worse than others too. It can be a hard thing to deal with though.

The time is upon us...

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Generally I'll get a stomach ache. It can range from mild to pretty bad. Also feeling really tense and chest pains. The more stressed I am, the more physically ill I'll start to feel.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post
    Generally I'll get a stomach ache. It can range from mild to pretty bad. Also feeling really tense and chest pains. The more stressed I am, the more physically ill I'll start to feel.
    Your physical health currently probably doesn't help either right now. Probably makes it all worse.

The time is upon us...

Generally I get very emotional. In severe cases of stress, I have a panic attack. Thankfully that's only happened a handful of times in my life though, normally when I feel trapped. Stress also presents itself to me in bad moods and constantly being on edge. I will also get exhausted and probably cry a lot. xD