Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Creating a Youtube

I will be creating my own pokemon youtube and I would like all your help! To do this I will need a little help.

I wanted to create an intro but to do that Ill need some help with music. @Bulbasaur could you create an the music for it ?

I also need help maybe doing a short animation. Sarah suggested I ask you guys ! @Speed-X @Nekomata @Neo Emolga

I would also be looking for talent and guest hosts :) @Suicune's Fire

Outside of an intro I'd like some help working on content that people would be interested in. This could be as simple as ideas for basic videos or list videos that might be unique. If you wanted to help with recording for the videos that would also work.

While Ill manage it I plan to have it partnered with the forum. So I could advertise and link to this forum in my videos :)
    Last edited by Rival Max; 03-04-2018 at 06:03 AM.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

2. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

I've always thought on possibly starting a Youtube channel myself. My first thoughts on an introduction video for myself personally; "what can I bring content wise to compete against other Youtubers?"

The real answer....nothing. Content only goes as far as fact and opinions. Past that you have guesses or wants. Not everyone is going to like something and not everything will be that awe inspiring. Since you want to create a Pokemon based channel one thing that seems popular is Pokemon related news, card opening promos, video game showcases, Pokedex facts and theories, Pokemon world related facts and theories (even the side games).

Artwork is another major thing. Once you get a fanbase people may make fanart. They love getting shot outs through possibly having their art shown in a future video. Something like a SoulLocke is what people love to see too. Heck, it'd be an amazing way to show off Gible Bites as well if you desired it. It's something unique and not everyone has something interesting like that. They don't have a forum to advertise to either. That's 2 pluses!

I'd love to be able to help in some way if you'd like. Whether it be in just discussion or something else. =D

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I've always thought on possibly starting a Youtube channel myself. My first thoughts on an introduction video for myself personally; "what can I bring content wise to compete against other Youtubers?"

The real answer....nothing. Content only goes as far as fact and opinions. Past that you have guesses or wants. Not everyone is going to like something and not everything will be that awe inspiring. Since you want to create a Pokemon based channel one thing that seems popular is Pokemon related news, card opening promos, video game showcases, Pokedex facts and theories, Pokemon world related facts and theories (even the side games).

Artwork is another major thing. Once you get a fanbase people may make fanart. They love getting shot outs through possibly having their art shown in a future video. Something like a SoulLocke is what people love to see too. Heck, it'd be an amazing way to show off Gible Bites as well if you desired it. It's something unique and not everyone has something interesting like that. They don't have a forum to advertise to either. That's 2 pluses!

I'd love to be able to help in some way if you'd like. Whether it be in just discussion or something else. =D
    I agree, each of us have to find our nitch. I have to find some way to add part of me into it at least if I hope to get views. I don't necessarily need the channel to be all about me :) awhile back I suggested we do story readings. That could be on the channel. I think everyone in some way who wants to help out is welcome to. Everyone has there own skill. So I would enjoy any and all help even if it is just gettijng things in order for the next video or links that help me get the material I need.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

5. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Sorry to say, but my plate is pretty full at the moment.

What kind of animation are you expecting, though? And how long would it need to be?

That sounds really great, Joe! O: I do wonder about time people would be able to commit, as it seems we're all pretty busy these days haha. But I'd be fully in support of your channel!

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Sorry to say, but my plate is pretty full at the moment.

What kind of animation are you expecting, though? And how long would it need to be?
    No more than 15 seconds but if you could point me in the right direction that would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    That sounds really great, Joe! O: I do wonder about time people would be able to commit, as it seems we're all pretty busy these days haha. But I'd be fully in support of your channel!
    For the most part all the work will be on me. There a few things that I could use the help on that Im not very skilled at. Other than that, even suggesting something or helping work on a list here is great. I will mostly need help with the content. I can learn the editing and the other stuff.

However I would be totally interested in leaving it open to having someone just record the audio and i can put that in the video.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    No more than 15 seconds but if you could point me in the right direction that would be cool.
    Oh yeah, 15 seconds isn't bad at all and I'd say stick with that. Heck, I've done stuff that was at least several minutes long (and pretty intense), but that took a long time and was a lot of work. A 15-second animation is a lot more feasible, though I guess the question to ask here is what would you want animated?

Most of the animations I've done were in Flash and they look a lot like your typical cartoons. I know Flash formats can be turned into GIFs and MP4s, but I guess it becomes a matter of what format you'd need for this so it could be worked into your videos.

Overall, it sounds like a cool and fun idea. If the animation isn't something you need right away, it's a thing I could do in the future (May or June possibly), but if you're hoping to get it this month and such, then I might not be the best guy to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om3Q05cVnXk

I was looking for something like this. But instead of the pokemon I could my bitmoji or trainer sprite on one side and pizza on the other. Something like the trainer diving for the pizza. Sorry if that sounds really goofy.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Maybe during Spring break. I've been incredibly busy with school. I can get you something thrown together, it's just a matter of when.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om3Q05cVnXk

I was looking for something like this. But instead of the pokemon I could my bitmoji or trainer sprite on one side and pizza on the other. Something like the trainer diving for the pizza. Sorry if that sounds really goofy.
    That's a cool idea xD It might be good to have it shorter than 15 seconds though. People probably don't wanna watch the whole 15 seconds every time. Or maybe that's just me haha.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help :)
    GCEA