garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar

PXR User Challenges!

If you've just stumbled upon this thread for the first time, let me just say...

Welcome the new PXR User Challenges event!

In this awesome 10-day event, users will take on fun, super cool forum-related challenges. These challenges range from easy to hard, so no matter how active you can be, there will be challenges for you!

Here's how it will work.

There will be five batches of three challenges released every two days, starting March 9th. You will have two days to complete them.

The Level I challenges will be fairly simple. It will usually involve making a fairly simple post.
    The Level II challenges will be a bit harder. It will most likely consist of making a few posts.
    The Level III challenges will be pretty involved. It will definitely require thought and creativity!

In addition to these challenges, there will be one Ultimate Challenge posted with the second batch, that can be completed until the end of the last batch of challenges. What it involves is a complete mystery. ;]

No need for sign-ups! Just follow the instructions I will post for the first batch of challenges on MARCH 9TH!

To earn the New Challenger! token:
    Participate by completing at least one batch of challenges!

To earn the Challenge Champ! token:
    Complete all challenges!
    Last edited by Bulbasaur; 03-11-2018 at 04:53 PM.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

2. This post has been liked by: