Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    The only thing is he appeared in only one game as a supporting character, and said game is over 20 years old. If he had been the main character, there would probably be more reason to bring him in, but as it stands, I don't even think most people would even recognize him.

I agree with Chakra, I think Issac would be a decent choice.
    Well it's odd. They brought in Inklings now and they were costumes in DLC packs. Geno was a costume pack too. So I wouldn't say Geno is out of the question sadly.

Thing is, they have only TONS to gain if they add Isaac. They still have another Golden Sun to release. It would only bolster the anticipation and demand more for the game. They seem to do it with characters that are having games released soon. It's partly why I believe the voting poll was rigged too (sorta). Since Beyonetta had those games released remastered not long after. Which is why I believe Sora might actually make it too after how popular he was last time.

I just hope for Isaac. He'd easily be my main alongside Robin. Love the magic classes.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Spyro would be awesome in Smash! :D Especially now that he's got remakes! :D They have an updated character model and everything.

It would be cool to see a new Pokemon in there--like Golisopod or something.

They should just put Reggie in Smash.

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Whilst I'm not sure about there being too many third-party characters, I'd absolutely love to see Spyro or Crash (particularly Spyro) added to the roster because they're classic gaming icons, even if they went through rough periods.

Out of all of the new Pokémon, I'd like either Sceptile or Decidueye; both are Grass-type starters, which would mean a starter of each type would be playable, and I think those two in particular have a lot of possible moves that would lend themselves very easily to a fighting game. A not fully evolved Pokémon would be nice too, if only for a little bit of representation. Something like Salandit, perhaps.

Kirby and Zelda definitely need some new characters, so I'd like to see Magolor and Impa added too, because I feel they would work particularly well and have some interesting moves. Bandana Waddle Dee would be an alternate choice for Kirby, as it seems to have become a recurring character in recent years. A Revali skin for Falco, while unlikely, would be a nice reference too.

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

I'll echo Crash or Spyro for smash!

The chances of this happening are so low they may as well be in the negative numbers, but I'd like to see Young Link return with a moveset more appropriately themed after Majora's Mask, as in, he uses the various transformation masks for his special attacks and Fierce Deity is his Final Smash or something.

You know I uironically think it would be cool if they included Satoru Iwata. Like just him, as himself, as he was, realistic character model as a fighter.